Breaking Bad is an American television series set in Albuquerque, New Mexico. It started in January 2008. The show is broadcasted across Canada and the United States on cable channel AMC. It has won 10 Emmy Awards. Breaking Bad ended in September 2013. Bryan Cranston plays the leading role, Walter White. There were five seasons and 62 episodes. It is about a chemistry teacher who is diagnosed with lung cancer and starts cooking crystal methamphetamine to pay for his family's needs after he dies. Breaking Bad was made by Vince Gilligan.
Main characters[change | change source]
- Walter White - A chemistry teacher. He has been diagnosed with lung cancer.
- Skyler White - The wife of Walter. Before he was diagnosed Skyler was pregnant with his second child.
- Jesse Pinkman - A drug dealer. He used to be a student of Walter.
- Hank Schrader - Skyler's brother-in-law. Also in the DEA
- Marie Schrader - Skyler's sister. She is married to Hank. She has kleptomania.
- Walter White, Jr - Walter and Skyler's son. He has cerebral palsy.
- Gustavo "Gus" Fring - A drug dealer.