Illegal drug trade
The illegal drug trade or drug trafficking is a global black market and consists of the , manufacture, distribution and sale of illegal drugs. While some drugs are legal to possess and sell, in most jurisdictions laws do not allow the trade of certain types of drug.
Punishment[change | change source]
Several countries use the death penalty to punish people for drug trafficking.
Related pages[change | change source]
Other websites[change | change source]
- News, information, laws and photos of illegal drugs, narcotics and drug trafficking
- United Nations - Drug Programme
- Geopium: Geopolitics of Illicit Drugs in Asia (English and French)
- United Nations World Drug Report
- Illicit drug issues by country, by the CIA