The illegal drug trade or drug trafficking is a global black market and includes the growing, making, distribution, and sale of illegal drugs. While some drugs are legal to possess and sell, in most areas laws do not allow the trade of some drugs.
Punishment[change | change source]
Several countries use the death penalty to punish people for drug trafficking.
Related pages[change | change source]
Other websites[change | change source]
- News, information, laws and photos of illegal drugs, narcotics and drug trafficking
- United Nations - Drug Programme Archived 2007-11-13 at the Wayback Machine
- Geopium: Geopolitics of Illicit Drugs in Asia Archived 2019-04-02 at the Wayback Machine (English and French)
- United Nations World Drug Report Archived 2007-11-06 at the Wayback Machine
- Illicit drug issues by country, by the CIA Archived 2010-12-29 at the Wayback Machine