Walter Bruce Willis
March 19, 1955
|Other names||W.B. Willis|
|David Addison in Moonlighting|
John McClane in the Die Hard series
Butch Coolidge in Pulp Fiction
James Cole in Twelve Monkeys
RJ in Over The Hedge
Harry S. Stamper in Armageddon
Dr. Malcolm Crowe in The Sixth Sense
David Dunn in the Unbreakable series
Jimmy 'The Tulip' Tudeski in The Whole Nine Yards and The Whole Ten Yards
John Hartigan in Sin City
Spike the Dog in Rugrats Go Wild!
Gabe Asparagus; the train conductor in A Ride of a Lifetime on the What If Express
(m. 1987; div. 2000)
Emma Heming (m. 2009)
|Children||5, including Rumer|
|Awards||Outstanding Lead Actor - Drama Series|
Outstanding Guest Actor - Comedy Series
Golden Globe Awrd for Best TV Actor - Comedy/Musical
Walter Bruce Willis (born March 19, 1955) is an American retired actor and film producer. His mother was German; his father was American. He became famous in the late 1980s. He has remained one of Hollywood's biggest stars, mostly for his role as Lt. John McClane in the Die Hard series.
Willis was married to actress Demi Moore and they had three daughters before their divorce in 2001. They were married for thirteen years. He has received many awards and honors in his career. Willis supports the United States armed forces and has been a spokesman several times.
References[change | change source]
- "Bruce Willis". TV Guide. Retrieved 22 February 2016.
- "Bruce Willis Biography". Rotten Tomatoes. Flixster. Archived from the original on 15 November 2015. Retrieved 22 February 2016.
- "Bruce Willis Biography". Bio/A&E Television Network, LLC. Retrieved 22 February 2016.
- Albert, Victoria (March 30, 2022). "Bruce Willis is "stepping away" from his acting career due to aphasia diagnosis, family says". CBS News. Retrieved March 30, 2022.
- Shoard, Catherine (March 30, 2022). "Bruce Willis to retire from acting due to aphasia diagnosis". The Guardian.
Other websites[change | change source]
|Wikiquote has a collection of quotations related to: Bruce Willis|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Bruce Willis.|