|Created by||Pamela Eells O'Connell|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||3|
|No. of episodes||58 (list of episodes)|
|Running time||30 minutes|
|Original network||Disney Channel|
|Picture format||480i, NTSC|
|Original release||July 31, 2015 –|
Bunk'd is an American comedy television series created by Pamela Eells O'Connell that premiered on Disney Channel on July 31, 2015. The series is a spinoff of Jessie and stars Peyton List, Karan Brar, Skai Jackson, Miranda May, Kevin Quinn, Nathan Arenas, Nina Lu, Raphael Alejandro, Will Buie Jr., and Mallory Mahoney.
Cast and characters[change | change source]
Main[change | change source]
- Peyton List as Emma Ross (seasons 1–3), the oldest of the Ross children and counselor-in-training in Cabin Woodchuck. She is shown to have a unique sense of fashion. She becomes manager of the camp in the third season.
- Karan Brar as Ravi Ross (seasons 1–3), an extremely smart counselor-in-training in Cabin Grizzly. The second-youngest of the Ross children, he brings his pet Asian water monitor Mrs. Kipling to camp. In the third season, he becomes camp chef and lead male counselor.
- Skai Jackson as Zuri Ross (seasons 1–3), a sweet yet sharp, sarcastic, and talkative girl. She is the youngest of the Ross children and is a camper in Cabin Woodchuck.
- Miranda May as Lou Hackhouse, a highly enthusiastic farm girl and Emma's friend. She is the head counselor of Cabin Woodchuck and is a longtime friend of Xander.
- Kevin Quinn as Xander McCormick (seasons 1–2), the popular head counselor of Cabin Grizzly and resident musician. He is a longtime friend of Lou and becomes the love interest for Emma.
- Nathan Arenas as Jorge Ramirez (seasons 1–2), a bespectacled boy of Hispanic descent who is Ravi's friend and a camper in Cabin Grizzly. He is shown to be very messy, unclean, and calls people "weird". Jorge once claimed that he was abducted by aliens.
- Nina Lu as Tiffany Chen (seasons 1–2), a young girl camper of Chinese descent whom Zuri befriends. She has an overbearing mother who expects a lot out of her.
- Mallory James Mahoney as Destiny Baker (season 3–present), a girl who has won almost all of the beauty pageants she has competed in.
- Raphael Alejandro as Matteo Sliva (season 3–present), a cautious boy who can find danger in any situation, packs spider and snake bite kits, would rather not be at Camp Kikiwaka, and speaks Portuguese when he is either scared or emotional.
- Will Buie Jr. as Finn Sawyer (season 3–present), Lou's second cousin and a messy boy who does not care about hygiene, washing his clothes, or using his toothbrush. In "By All Memes", his last name is revealed to be Sawyer.
- Israel Johnson as Noah (season 4)
- Shelby Simmons as Ava (season 4)
- Scarlett Estevez as Gwen (season 4)
Recurring[change | change source]
- Mary Scheer as Gladys (seasons 1–2), the strict proprietor of Camp Kikiwaka who is a descendant of Jedediah Swearengen. She has been jealous of Christina Ross ever since Christina had "stolen" Morgan from her. Since then, Gladys has been unsuccessful at getting a boyfriend as most people she tries to romance end up avoiding her in various ways. By the third season, it is mentioned that Gladys has left Moose Rump for good and took the insurance money for the burned-down cabins, leaving the Ross children to gain ownership of the camp.
- Tessa Netting as Hazel (seasons 1–2), the head counselor of Camp Kikiwaka and the main counselor of Weasel Cabin who was then demoted to CIT after accidentally burning down Woodchuck and Grizzly Cabins. She is the niece of Gladys (who share the same problem with men) and descendant of Jedidiah Swearengen. She seeks to steal Xander's affection away from Emma.
- Casey Campbell as Murphy, the camp chef who is responsible for the terrible food and is Gladys' on and off love interest. Though gruff and gross, Murphy also ends up involved in many of the children's hijinks, All of his known cooking includes food from the garbage, roadkill, and expired (possibly due to the camps budget being poor). In season three episode "By All Memes", it was revealed that Murphy resigned from working at Camp Kikiwaka and got a job as a chef at Camp Champion, the rival camp, where his cooking is actually good.
- Nate Stone as Timmy, a camper who was kicked out because his parents check bounced and have never got picked up by his parents, he is eager to get in the camp but they always fail resulting him to get lost in the woods and remains "forgotten", but at the end of season three "Up, Up and Away" he decided to give up and is now adopted by the Kikiwaka (the camps mythical ape like creature) and its child "Doug" when they're about to live in a different forest.
- Lincoln Melcher as Griff (season 2), a juvenile delinquent who is placed in Grizzly Cabin as part of his juvenile hall's Nature Rehabilitation Program during the second season. He eventually decided to change his ways and is now Xander's adopted brother to avoid going back to Juvie.
- Lily Mae Silverstein as Lydia (seasons 2–3), a camper from Weasel Cabin. Lydia is known for a very dark look such as black lipstick and a bandana, and her aggressive demeanor similar to her followers.
Notable guest stars[change | change source]
- Cameron Boyce as Luke Ross, the brother of Emma, Ravi, and Zuri who was in summer school at the start of the series and occasionally visits them.
- Kevin Chamberlin as Bertram Winkle, the butler of the Ross family.
- Christina Moore as Christina Ross, the mother of the Ross siblings and a Camp Kikiwaka alumni.
Episodes[change | change source]
|Season||Episodes||Originally aired (U.S. dates)|
|Season premiere||Season finale|
|1||21||July 31, 2015||May 20, 2016|
|2||21||August 23, 2016||May 24, 2017|
|3||16||June 18, 2018||September 21, 2018|
|4||June 20, 2019||present|
Season 1 (2015/16)[change | change source]
- Lou Hackhauser (Miranda May), Xander McCormick (Kevin G. Quinn), Jorge Ramirez (Nathan Arenas) and Tiffany Chen (Nina Lu) joins the cast.
- Luke Ross (Cameron Boyce) is no longer part of the main cast.
- Kevin G. Quinn was absent for two episodes.
- Nathan Arenas and Nina Lu was absent for four episodes.
- Cameron Boyce makes a guest appearance in one episode "Luke's Back".
|Title||Directed by||Written by||Original air date||Production
|1||1||"Welcome to Camp Kikiwaka"||Bob Koherr||Pamela Eells O'Connell||July 31, 2015||101||4.24|
Emma, Ravi, and Zuri Ross decide to leave the loud and noisy streets of New York to visit Camp Kikiwaka, which is the same camp where their parents met. While Ravi and Zuri meet Jorge and Tiffany, Emma befriends Lou and develops an interest in Xander while competing against Hazel. Due to Hazel's trick where Emma and Zuri end up in the woods, Xander drags Lou, Ravi, Jorge, Tiffany, and Hazel to get to them while being stalked by the Kikiwaka.
Guest stars: Mary Scheer as Gladys, Tessa Netting as HazelNote: According to Zuri, the reason why Luke is not at camp is because he is in summer school after failing English class.
|2||2||"Gone Girl"||Rich Correll||Jeff Hodsden & Tim Pollock||August 7, 2015||102||2.12|
Xander finally asks Emma on a date. Due to Ravi's misinterpreted encounters overhearing Lou and Xander's conversation about the date to a murder plot, Emma becomes weary of Xander's motives. Meanwhile, Zuri and Jorge begin an underground candy business after Gladys banned it due to being stood up by the candy delivery man Serge. Unfortunately, Tiffany ends up getting hooked on candy.Guest star: Mary Scheer as Gladys
|3||3||"Camp Rules"||Bob Koherr||Mike Montesano & Ted Zizik||August 14, 2015||104||1.80|
Following the black market candy sales and the Woodchuck Cabin almost catching on fire, Gladys reinstates the laws established by Camp Kikiwaka's founder Jedediah Swearengen. She assigns the counselors-in-training to give out demerits to anyone committing illegal actions where three demerits will get that camper punished. Emma and Zuri have been arguing lately with an issue with the bathroom nearly causing the Woodchuck Cabin to burn to the ground. Due to Lou's canoe therapy going wrong, Emma and Zuri get trapped out on the lake and start to drift toward the rapids causing Lou and Xander to go rescue them only for them to be needing rescue. Meanwhile, Ravi keeps busting Jorge for his lawbreaking which leads to Jorge stealing the original rules and both of them getting into trouble with Gladys.
Guest star: Mary Scheer as GladysAbsent: Nina Lu as Tiffany
|4||4||"Smells Like Camp Spirit"||Rich Correll||Lacey Dyer & Julie Layton||August 21, 2015||105||2.18|
|Guest star: Tessa Netting as Hazel|
|5||5||"The Ones That Got Away"||Bob Koherr||Valerie Ahern & Eric Schaar||November 6, 2015||103||1.82|
Template:More plot Emma and Xander team up for a fishing competition, but end up finding out that they have nothing in common, and end up becoming just friends.. Meanwhile, Gladys chases the chef Murphy and is very desperate while Lou and Ravi try to find a large fish. Zuri and Tiffany get caught cheating by stuffing a fake fish, losing their title at the contest and getting disqualified. Lou realizes that the search is more important than the result, and lets the large fish go.
Guest stars: Mary Scheer as Gladys, Casey Campbell as MurphyAbsent: Nathan Arenas as Jorge
|6||6||"Can You Hear Me Now"||Bob Koherr||Sally Lapiduss||November 13, 2015||106||1.79|
All of the campers are forced to hand in their phones, but Zuri swaps her phone with a rock and keeps it so that she can order some deli food. In search for a signal, she and Emma trick Ravi and Tiffany into building a router, saying that Gladys wanted a secret art project to commence. They lie when asked about it, and when Lou finds out, she is very hurt and stops talking to Emma. Meanwhile, Grizzly Cabin is entrusted with designing the camp totem pole, and Xander gets very controlling, which upsets Jorge and causes him to quit. Later, Xander and Jorge reconcile and Jorge gets to use his design for the pole. Then Emma and Lou also reconcile when Emma destroys the pole, among other things.Guest star: Tessa Netting as Hazel
|7||7||"Friending with the Enemy"||Rich Correll||Adam Lapidus||November 20, 2015||107||1.64|
Guest stars: Tessa Netting as Hazel, Myko Olivier as Dr. Hunter BrodyAbsent: Kevin Quinn as Xander, Nathan Arenas as Jorge
|8||8||"Waka, Waka, Waka!"||Victor Gonzalez||Valerie Ahern & Eric Schaar||November 27, 2015||108||1.73|
The Camp Kikiwaka Festival occurs as Emma, Lou, and Hazel compete in their sales to become the Kikiwaka Queen since Xander is dressed as the Camp Kikiwaka mascot and is also the Kikiwaka King. Xander wants Emma and Lou to outsell Hazel to evade dancing with her at the end of the festival. Meanwhile, Ravi and Tiffany try to gain proof of the Kikiwaka's existence following their close encounter with the Kikiwaka. At the same time, Zuri cuts a deal with Gladys to use the students to make Kikiwaka dolls in exchange that she uses Gladys' shower.Guest stars: Mary Scheer as Gladys, Tessa Netting as Hazel
|9||9||"Secret Santa"||Lauren Breiting||Jeff Hodsden & Tim Pollock||December 4, 2015||114||1.50|
After getting lost due to Xander's poor sense of direction, Zuri, Xander, Tiffany, and Jorge discover a cabin up in the mountains. They meet an old man and ask for directions; he gives them directions, but in a rude manner as he doesn't appear to like children and wants them to go away. As they're leaving, Jorge rushes back in because he really has to use the bathroom. When he takes a wrong turn on the way back out, he discovers that the old man is Santa. Meanwhile, Emma and Lou want to get each other nice gifts to show each other how much their friendship means, but after listening to bad advice from Ravi, they both try to get each other something other than what they were originally going to get. Emma tries to capture a woodchuck while Lou puts on an embarrassing show for Emma. Meanwhile, upon later returning, the old man denies Jorge's allegations that he's Santa, but later admits that he used to be Santa. He stopped being him because children nowadays can just get their toys or whatever they want online and he no longer felt special. Feeling bad, Ravi, Xander, Tiffany, and Jorge decorate his cabin, which Santa appreciates when he returns. Later, after discovering what happened, Emma and Lou discuss that it's the thought that counts, not the gift.Guest star: Harrison White as Old Man
|10||10||"Counselors' Night Off"||Bob Koherr||Mike Montesano & Ted Zizik||January 8, 2016||110||1.48|
Guest star: Tessa Netting as HazelAbsent: Nina Lu as Tiffany
|11||11||"There's No Place Like Camp"||Bob Koherr||Pamela Eells O'Connell||January 22, 2016||111||1.86|
Jorge feels homesick for his family as Xander and Ravi work to break his homesickness. After breaking the oven and microwave while on kitchen duty, the girls forage for food in the woods where Lou accidentally covers herself in Diablo Leaves which causes her to hallucinate. Gladys uses a website where she finds a possible love interest in a "Nigerian Prince" and prepares to meet him despite Lou's warnings about it being a scam.Guest star: Mary Scheer as Gladys
|12||12||"Luke's Back"||Rich Correll||Pamela Eells O'Connell||February 12, 2016||119||1.88|
Special guest star: Cameron Boyce as Luke Ross
Guest stars: Tessa Netting as Hazel, Spencer List as Eric
Trivia; This is Cameron Boyce's first appearance as Luke Ross in this seriesAbsent: Nina Lu as Tiffany
|13||13||"No Escape"||Rich Correll||Jeff Hodsden & Tim Pollock||February 19, 2016||112||1.62|
|Guest stars: Mary Scheer as Gladys, Andrew Caldwell as Ted|
|14||14||"Close Encounters of the Camp Kind"||Bob Koherr||Lacey Dyer & Julia Layton||March 11, 2016||116||1.50|
|Guest stars: Mary Scheer as Gladys, Amarr Wooten as Marsh|
|15||15||"Crafted and Shafted"||Bob Koherr||Mike Montesano & Ted Zizik||March 18, 2016||117||1.37|
|Emma and Xander take Zuri, Jorge, and Tiffany on a camping trip in the woods. Emma and Xander are upset that they have not had time to spend together as a couple. That night, they go into the forest to be alone while collecting firewood, but they fall into a hole leading into an abandoned mineshaft. After Zuri and Tiffany get trapped in the mine as well, Jorge rescues them by throwing down a tree that they use as a ladder. Meanwhile, Ravi and Lou assemble a jungle gym that Gladys purchased from a discount store. They must put it together so a photographer can photograph it on the following day for the new camp brochure. Lou wants to assemble the gym using her own knowledge, while Ravi insists on using the instruction manual, although he has difficulty understanding it because it is written in Swedish. Lou and Ravi agree to work on separate parts of the gym using their own methods, but they are both unsuccessful. Ravi is surprised to learn that Lou can make sense of the instructions, and they decide to work together to finish the gym. The completed gym collapses after the photographer arrives, and Lou blames Ravi for not tightening the screws enough.|
|16||16||"Boo Boos and Birthdays"||Phill Lewis||Lacey Dyer & Julia Layton||March 25, 2016||109||1.63|
Emma, Zuri and Lou decide to throw a surprise birthday party for Tiffany after learning that she has never had one. However, Zuri worries that Tiffany may not like her party because it is being planned by Emma and Lou, whose party ideas do not reflect Tiffany's interests. Emma and Lou set up the party in the forest, but they realize they have forgotten to invite any guests. Before Zuri can bring Tiffany to the party site, it is wrecked by a bear and a moose, forcing the children to flee back to the camp. At their cabin, Zuri has arranged for Tiffany's favorite quartet to play for her. Despite the failed party, Tiffany says she is happy that someone bothered to try throwing her a party. Meanwhile, Jorge hurts his ankle during a practice volleyball game with Ravi and Xander, and is sent to stay in the infirmary cabin. Ravi discovers that Jorge is faking his injury so he can enjoy the infirmary, which has air conditioning, television, and snacks. Ravi later decides to fake an injury so he can also enjoy the amenities. Xander visits the boys and says that the volleyball tournament will be cancelled because his team is short by one player. Ravi and Jorge reveal that they are okay, and the volleyball tournament goes on as planned, with Xander's team winning.Guest star: Tessa Netting as Hazel
|17||17||"For Love and Money"||Shannon Flynn||Adam Lapidus||April 1, 2016||113||1.47|
Emma, Zuri and Lou are sent by Gladys to go into town to pick up some bug spray for her. While at the store, Emma and Zuri meet a young carpenter named Noah, whom they set up with Lou. When they notice Lou is only doing woodworking for Noah on their dates, Emma and Zuri discover he is only using Lou after they hear him on his cell phone. Meanwhile, Xander plays a joke on Ravi and Jorge by misleading them about hidden treasure at the camp. Ravi and Jorge later turn the tables and Xander gets fooled about the treasure.
Guest star: Chandler Massey as NoahAbsent: Nina Lu as Tiffany
|18||18||"Love Is for the Birds"||A. Laura James||Pamela Eells O'Connell||April 8, 2016||120||1.40|
Ravi meets another camper named Sasha and needs Emma and Jorge's help to talk to her. They start dating, but Ravi quickly discovers he and Sasha have nothing in common. Despite this, he takes part in adventures, enduring many injuries in doing so. Their being completely opposite eventually results in their break-up. Meanwhile, Zuri and Tiffany find a Tawny eagle egg while bird-watching and try to tend to it, only for Lou to catch them. Instead of taking the egg to a wildlife officer as Lou directs them, Zuri and Tiffany take the egg back to its nest. Realizing how high they have climbed the tree the nest is in, they're afraid to go back down and are more so when the mother shows up. Lou catches them again, but the three witness a miracle as the egg hatches in the presence of its mother.
Special guest star: Kelly Washington as SashaAbsent: Kevin Quinn as Xander
|19||19||"Bride and Doom"||Robbie Countryman||Desiree Bowie & Amanda Steinhoff||April 29, 2016||121||1.48|
A long time ago, Jedediah Swearengen's daughter Olga was in love with a man named Roland and her father disapproved of their romance. When Olga tried to run away to be with Roland, she was caught in a storm and perished. It is said in the Camp Kikiwaka ghost stories that when it comes to a stormy night, the Ghost of Olga Swearengen would haunt the camp. When there is a sighting of the Ghost of Olga Swearengen, Emma, Zuri, Ravi, Lou, Xander, Jorge, Tiffany, and Hazel must survive the night.Guest star: Tessa Netting as Hazel
|20||20||"Live from Camp Kikiwaka"||Rich Correll||Valerie Ahern & Eric Schaar||May 13, 2016||115||1.29|
Gladys announces that Camp Kikiwaka will not reopen next summer because of the low amount of camper applications. The children decide to make a live webcast to promote the camp to try to save it from closing. Lou believes that the webcast should focus on Camp Kikiwaka traditions; she feels left out when Xander and Emma decide that it will focus instead on the sports played at the camp. Lou makes several failed suggestions for Xander and Emma to reconsider focusing on camp traditions instead. Meanwhile, Zuri plans to do stand-up comedy for the webcast, while Tiffany plans to play her violin, although they both disagree with each other's idea. Ravi directs the webcast, while Lou declines to participate in it. The webcast does not go as planned due to Gladys auctioning various items, which disrupts the children's attempt to promote the camp. Later, the video camera is inadvertently left on and records Lou reconciling with Emma and Xander. Tiffany admits to Zuri that she likes her stand-up comedy, and Zuri admits that playing the violin could help bring in new camp applicants. However, they both discover that they have missed the webcast. Gladys announces that Camp Kikiwaka will reopen next summer as it now has 300 new applicants, who enjoyed the friendship expressed by Emma, Lou and Xander during the unintended portion of the webcast.
Guest star: Mary Scheer as GladysAbsent: Nathan Arenas as Jorge
|21||21||"Xander Says Goodbye"||Bob Koherr||Adam Lapidus||May 20, 2016||118||1.25|
When Xander starts receiving phone calls at camp, Emma is concerned that he may be cheating on her. It turns out Xander needs to leave camp early to begin football practice at his high school, and his father, Gerald, is picking him up to take him home. Lou and Ravi do some training with Xander before he reveals to them and Emma that football does not make him happy and that he is doing this only to please his father. Emma, Lou and Ravi devise a plan so Xander can stand up to his father, which fails. Emma then makes Gerald see that Xander does not like football, which leads Gerald and Xander to talk more about it and allows Xander to stay at camp. Meanwhile, Tiffany and Zuri are accusing each other of taking their stuff—Tiffany's violin and Zuri's tablet—but it is Gladys who confiscated them as they are not camp items. While the girls attempt to recover their stuff in Gladys' cabin, they see something really disturbing regarding Morgan and Christina, and Zuri coerces Gladys into giving back the confiscated items.
Guest stars: Mary Scheer as Gladys, Larry Poindexter as GeraldAbsent: Nathan Arenas as Jorge
Season 2 (2016/17)[change | change source]
- Karan Brar was absent for one episode.
- Kevin G. Quinn was absent for three episodes.
- Nathan Arenas was absent for two episodes.
- Nina Lu was absent for four episodes.
- Cameron Boyce makes a guest appearance in one episode "Luke Out Below".
|Title||Directed by||Written by||Original air date||Production
|22||1||"Griff Is in the House!"||Bob Koherr||Pamela Eells O'Connell||August 23, 2016||201||1.35|
For their second summer at Camp Kikiwaka, Emma, Zuri, and Tiffany find that Hazel has transferred into Cabin Woodchuck due to latest campers in Cabin Weasel led by Lydia and has Lou reassigned to them where they give Lou a hard time. As a result, Hazel starts making things diffucult for Emma, Zuri, and Tiffany causing them to find a way to get Hazel to go back to Cabin Weasel. Meanwhile, Ravi, Xander, and Jorge get a new cabin inhabitant named Griff who is attending as part of his juvenile hall's Nature Rehabilitation Program. When Xander's guitar goes missing, Xander and Ravi blame Griff and arrange for Camp Kikiwaka's Trial by Fire.
Special guest star: Kevin Chamberlin as BertramGuest stars: Tessa Netting as Hazel, Lincoln Melcher as Griff, Lily Mae Silverstein as Lydia
|23||2||"Dance in My Pants"||Bob Koherr||Valerie Ahern & Eric Schaar||August 24, 2016||202||1.19|
While working with Ravi in preparing for the Camp Kikiwaka Ball, Emma learns that there was more to Xander and Lou's long friendship when they used to date when they were young. She soon starts to feel jealous when she catches them in a situation where she thinks that they are falling in love again. Meanwhile, Zuri and Tiffany plan to ask Griff out to the dance. While talking about him, they are unaware they are being overheard by Jorge who thinks that they are planning to ask him out.Guest star: Lincoln Melcher as Griff
|24||3||"Zuri Had a Little Lamb"||Bob Koherr||Lacey Dyer & Julia Layton||August 25, 2016||203||1.44|
Emma, Lou, and Zuri are assigned to handle Camp Kikiwaka's farm where Lou gets displeased on how Emma and Zuri cleaned the farm. When a sheep named Sheila escapes, Emma and Zuri must get it back to camp before Lou finds out. Meanwhile, Ravi, Jorge, and Griff discover Gladys' secret sauna and end up getting trapped in it when strong winds knock the tree in front of its doors.
Guest star: Lincoln Melcher as GriffAbsent: Kevin Quinn as Xander, Nina Lu as Tiffany
|25||4||"Zuri Weasels Out"||Phill Lewis||Sally Lapiduss||August 26, 2016||205||1.54|
Zuri has been jealous at the fact that counselors and CITs can do what they want at night. She is approached by Hazel and is given an opportunity to be a CIT at Cabin Weasel where Lydia and the other campers there give her a hard time. Meanwhile, Ravi is enlisted by Gladys to oversee the art auction at Camp Kikiwaka which all of Moose Rump, Maine will attend as Jorge and Griff plan to get out of painting by quoting that the colt Wildfire can paint upon being inspired by Ravi's claim of an Indian elephant once painting a picture.
Guest stars: Tessa Netting as Hazel, Lincoln Melcher as Griff, Lily Mae Silverstein as LydiaAbsent: Kevin Quinn as Xander
|26||5||"Queen of Screams"||Robbie Countryman||Mike Montesano & Ted Zizik||September 16, 2016||207||1.32|
Jorge wins a contest to meet horror writer Stephanie Queen and brings Zuri, Lou, and Tiffany along where they end up trapped in her "Riddle Room" causing them to find a way out before the deadline is up. Meanwhile, Xander gets caught up in an argument with Emma and Ravi when they argue over the birdhouse designs.Guest star: Paula Rhodes as Stephanie Queen
|27||6||"Luke Out Below"||Robbie Countryman||Adam Lapidus||September 30, 2016||206||1.50|
Luke returns at the time when Emma and Ravi are teaching Zuri and Griff about safety. To prove that he is responsible, he brings Zuri and Griff on a hiking expedition to a mountain that overlooks Camp Kikiwaka which doesn't go well. Meanwhile, Lou, Xander, and Hazel flashback to when they first met and how Hazel started to try to get Xander to like her.
Special guest star: Cameron Boyce as Luke Ross
Guest stars: Tessa Netting as Hazel, Lincoln Melcher as Griff, Taylor Autumn Bertman as Little Hazel, Emma Shannon as Little Lou, Mason Patrick Mahay as Little Xander
Absent: Nathan Arenas as Jorge, Nina Lu as TiffanyTrivia: This episode marks the second appearance of Cameron Boyce as Luke Ross.
|28||7||"Camp Kiki-Slasher"||Rich Correll||Mike Montesano & Ted Zizik||October 7, 2016||204||2.00|
One night after watching a horror film, Jorge leaps out from behind a chair and frightens Zuri and Tiffany. The next day, Jorge, Tiffany and Zuri go into the forest to search for fire wood. Jorge flees after they spot a masked person in the forest. When Tiffany and Zuri do not return to the camp, the other children are convinced that the girls are pranking Jorge because he scared them the previous night. The children eventually decide to search for Tiffany and Zuri, but they gradually disappear too after they each encounter the masked individual. They learn that the masked person is Timmy, a boy who was removed from Camp Kikiwaka by Gladys. The children plan to scare Gladys as revenge for Timmy's removal. Lou, Xander and Timmy pose as masked killers while Zuri, Jorge, Emma, Tiffany and Ravi stage their own deaths, all of which scares Gladys enough to make her faint.Guest stars: Mary Scheer as Gladys, Casey Campbell as Murphy, Nate Stone as Timmy
|29||8||"Treehouse of Terror"||Bob Koherr||Lacey Dyer & Julia Layton||October 28, 2016||209||0.92|
Zuri, Tiffany and Jorge discover an old treehouse and decide to fix it up and make it their own hangout. They allow Lydia to help out after she convinces them that she will not take over the treehouse when it is finished. When the repairs are complete, Lydia has the Weasel Cabin campers take over the treehouse to use as their own hangout. Zuri, Tiffany, and Jorge trick the Weasels into believing that they have a new hangout at a nearby cave. While the Weasels leave the treehouse in search of the cave, Zuri, Tiffany and Jorge reclaim the treehouse. Lydia returns and the treehouse becomes unstable because of too much weight. After the three children escape unharmed, they rescue Lydia by having her jump onto a blanket they are holding. Meanwhile, Ravi and Xander trick Emma and Lou into believing that they are poor players at billiards. After losing, the boys challenge Emma and Lou to a rematch, with the losing team having to dress as chickens. Ravi and Xander unveil their true skills during the rematch, but still lose after Ravi messes up his final shot.Guest star: Lily Mae Silverstein as Lydia
|30||9||"Tidal Wave"||Bob Koherr||Jeff Hodsden & Tim Pollock||November 4, 2016||208||1.33|
Emma becomes upset at Xander when she tells him how much he means to her and he merely replies "Thanks." Meanwhile, Zuri plans to have Xander star in a music video that she will then upload to her ChatSnap account to gain more followers. However, Xander is unable to focus on the video after he realizes Emma is upset at him, but he does not like discussing his feelings. Zuri locks them in a freezer until they can become happy again, although they manage to escape. Zuri realizes that the solution is to have Xander describe his feelings for Emma in a song. Xander sings his song as part of the music video, which Zuri then uploads to her account, while Emma forgives Xander. Meanwhile, Lou and Ravi secretly write letters to Griff to make him think that a girl from a neighboring camp likes him. Lou and Ravi intervene when Griff decides to steal a bicycle to give to the girl. Griff tells them that he was pranking them as he knew the letters were fake, having recognized Ravi's handwriting.
Guest star: Lincoln Melcher as GriffAbsent: Nina Lu as Tiffany
|31||10||"Fog'd In"||Rich Correll||Jeff Hodsden & Tim Pollock||November 11, 2016||212||1.30|
Fog develops at Camp Kikiwaka, and Tiffany discovers that it contains domoic acid, a debilitating neurotoxin caused by the algae in the nearby lake. The fog affects several people in different ways: Emma develops memory problems, Ravi's personality is altered, Jorge believes he is a parrot, Zuri becomes extremely happy, and Murphy develops indecisiveness. It is then revealed to Lou and Xander that the domoic acid was a prank to scare them. However, the group learns from a radio broadcast that the fog contains a parasite, which subsequently infects Jorge and other campers, making them violent and dangerous. It is then revealed that these events were actually a campfire story being told by Jorge.Guest star: Casey Campbell as Murphy
|32||11||"How the Griff Stole Christmas"||Shannon Flynn||Valerie Ahern & Eric Schaar||December 2, 2016||211||1.24|
The camp is having a gift-making event in which the campers create toys for children who cannot afford them at Christmas time. The event is disrupted by Griff when he creates a miniature robot with a sawblade that destroys a stuffed animal and Lou's gingerbread house. Griff continues to misbehave, and Ravi and Lou make several attempts to learn why he is upset. Griff eventually reveals that Christmas reminds him of his time in juvenile detention, where visitation time was increased during Christmas time; despite this, no one came to visit him. Although it is summer time, the children set up a Christmas tree and give Griff presents so he can have a good Christmas memory. Meanwhile, Emma makes a "found art" necklace for Xander that is made of miscellaneous items. Although Xander dislikes the necklace, Ravi convinces him to lie to Emma and say that he likes her gift, although he eventually tells her the truth, which she accepts. Meanwhile, Santa Claus has a non-flying reindeer named Harold. Santa travels to an animal sanctuary in Miami to find a home for Harold, and he leaves Tiffany, Zuri and Jorge in charge of watching the reindeer; the children eventually teach Harold how to fly.Guest stars: Lincoln Melcher as Griff, Harrison White as Santa
|33||12||"Food Fight"||Ben Dejesus||Adam Lapidus||February 24, 2017||217||1.18|
The children complain about Murphy's cooking, so he challenges them to prepare dinner for the entire camp to prove that they can make better food than him. The children accept Murphy's challenge, and Zuri decides to split the children into two competing teams and make a video about their competition, with the hope that the video will become viral. The teams consist of Ravi and Xander against Emma and Lou, while Zuri and Jorge host the competition. The teams are given low-quality ingredients, including moldy meat and hoofs, to prepare their meals. Ravi and Lou learn that their teammates cannot cook; Xander and Emma instead decorate their team's side of the camp mess hall as part of the competition. Emma decorates her side of the hall to resemble a five-star restaurant, while Xander decorates his side like a barn. Lou feels that Xander's decorations go well with her barbecue meal, while Ravi believes that his Haute meal would go better with Emma's upscale theme. The teams change their members, with Xander and Lou against Emma and Ravi. Murphy and the campers declare that both teams' meals are bad, and the two teams realize that his job is not easy. Zuri is disappointed that her video does not become viral.
Guest star: Casey Campbell as MurphyAbsent: Nina Lu as Tiffany
|34||13||"Mother May I?"||Robbie Countryman||Jeff Hodsden & Tim Pollock||March 3, 2017||210||1.18|
Christina Ross arrives at Camp Kikiwaka upon the yacht that she and Morgan own being in the area. Lou is pleased that her Camp Kikiwaka idol is here and starts hanging out with her. When this becomes a problem to Emma, she competes against Lou in a Camp Kikiwaka event with Gladys whom Christina barely remembers. Meanwhile, Ravi, Xander, Jorge, and Griff get stuck on a malfunctioning ski lift during their hiking trip.Guest stars: Christina Moore as Christina, Lincoln Melcher as Griff, Mary Scheer as Gladys
|35||14||"Mud Fight"||Rich Correll||Valerie Ahern & Eric Schaar||March 17, 2017||216||1.11|
While hiking, Zuri, Jorge and Tiffany discover a trail of mud that they want to play in, but Ravi forbids them. Later, Zuri, Jorge and Tiffany sneak back to the mud trail to play around in it, but they develop itchiness caused by poison oak that was in the mud. They attempt to hide their itchiness from Ravi, but eventually confess. Meanwhile, Lou is tired of dating non-masculine boys. She joins Emma and Xander on their date at an old lighthouse, where they meet Bronson, the great-grandson of the original lighthouse keeper. Bronson is viewed by Emma and Lou as manly, which makes Xander jealous. Lou and Bronson become attracted to each other. When the group discovers a ship heading toward rocks, the girls work to get the lighthouse working so they can warn the ship. Lou and Emma realize that Bronson is sexist after he tells them to let the males get the lighthouse operational. After saving the ship, Lou decides that she does not want to have a relationship with Bronson because of his old-fashioned views toward females.Guest star: James Gaisford as Tucker/Bronson
|36||15||"Dog Days of Summer"||Bob Koherr||Monica Contreras||March 24, 2017||214||1.18|
When Lou hears that her pet dog has passed away, she plans to take a leave from Camp Kikiwaka to attend her dog's funeral. Emma, Zuri, and Xander keep Lou from leaving when they make her realize how much they need her. A puppy arrives at the Woodchuck Cabin and Lou takes it in as her new pet, which she names Chuck. Meanwhile, Hazel finds common ground with Ravi and Tiffany over a role-playing game.
Guest star: Tessa Netting as HazelAbsent: Nathan Arenas as Jorge
|37||16||"Bad Dog!"||Robbie Countryman||Pamela Eells O'Connell||March 31, 2017||215||1.11|
The Woodchuck Cabin becomes upset when Chuck tears up their belongings and relieves himself in their cabin. Lou attempts to train Chuck, but she is unsuccessful. Lou and Chuck sleep outside the cabin one night after the other campers get mad at them, and Lou discovers the next morning that Chuck has run away. Lou and the other campers search for Chuck in the forest; when they find him, they realize he is a wolf looking for his pack. Lou allows Chuck to continue roaming free in the wilderness where he belongs, but he later returns, so the Woodchuck Cabin builds him an outdoor doghouse so he can visit. Meanwhile, Jorge is upset that everyone else has a plaque for a record that they achieved. Jorge challenges Griff to a bean bag toss competition, but is upset when he discovers that Ravi asked Griff to let him win. Jorge plays against Griff fairly, but the game is tied. However, Jorge still receives a plaque.
Guest stars: Lincoln Melcher as Griff, Nate Stone as TimmyAbsent: Kevin Quinn as Xander
|38||17||"Camp Stinky Waka"||Lauren Breiting||Mike Montesano & Ted Zizik||April 7, 2017||218||0.84|
Tiffany is worried when she discovers that her mother, Dr. Sharon Chen, is coming to visit to check on her progress, as she had told her mother that Camp Kikiwaka was a camp for geniuses. Emma, Lou, and Zuri work to make themselves seem smart to Dr. Chen in order to impress her. When Dr. Chen discovers the truth, she decides to take Tiffany out of Camp Kikiwaka. When the children help Dr. Chen realize how it feels to have fun, she decides to let Tiffany stay. Meanwhile, a skunk has been causing problems for Xander, Jorge, and Griff by constantly spraying them. It soon spreads to the other campers and Hazel is unable to obtain help from Moose Rump to help them deal with the skunk.
Guest stars: Tessa Netting as Hazel, Lincoln Melcher as Griff, Nina Millin as Dr. Sharon ChenAbsent: Karan Brar as Ravi Ross
|39||18||"Cabin vs. Cabin"||Bob Koherr||Lacey Dyer & Julia Layton||April 14, 2017||219||0.93|
The three cabins compete against each other in an annual series of competitions. Lou convinces Emma to gain intelligence regarding the Grizzly Cabin's plans to win each competition, which will help the Woodchuck Cabin beat them. Emma agrees, but Xander – unaware of the Woodchuck Cabin's plot – convinces her to give him information on how to beat the Woodchucks, stating that she deserves a boyfriend who is a winner. Emma provides both teams with information about the other. Meanwhile, Ravi and Jorge compete against Tiffany and Zuri in a separate competition where they dress up as their cabin's mascot animal for bonus points. When Hazel discovers that Emma is cheating for both teams, she blackmails Emma by threatening to reveal the secret unless she provides information about the other teams, allowing the Weasel Cabin to win. During the final competition, a race between the three cabins, Emma confesses that she has been working for all three teams, all of which are disqualified. Gladys wins the prize of a canoe, as there are no other teams to accept it.Guest stars: Mary Scheer as Gladys, Tessa Netting as Hazel, Lily Mae Silverstein as Lydia
|40||19||"Dreams Come True"||Bob Koherr||Pamela Eells O'Connell||April 21, 2017||220||0.96|
Lou has a dream that Emma is being chased in the woods and ends with her being attacked. Emma and Zuri have noted that some of Lou's earlier dreams have partially come true. Meanwhile, Griff states to Ravi, Xander, and Jorge that due to his juvenile hall being full, he will be placed in a family home. Complications arrive when a county worker named Mr. Gribbly arrives to bring Griff back to juvenile hall upon an inmate's escape leaving an opening available. Now Ravi, Xander, and Jorge must keep Mr. Gribbly from finding Griff.Guest stars: Lincoln Melcher as Griff, Jason Boegh as Gribbly
|41||20||"We Didn't Start The Fire"||Rich Correll||Story by : Brittany Assaly & Jason Hauser |
Teleplay by : Sally Lapiduss
|April 28, 2017||221||1.18|
Gladys has Lou and Xander oversee the test to see if Emma and Ravi are going to be worthy of being promoted to counselors. Even though Emma and Ravi have a hard time, they use their abilities when a sudden fire breaks out that burns Woodchuck Cabin and Grizzly Cabin. Meanwhile, Zuri, Jorge, Tiffany, and Griff go on a camp out near the graveyard where Jedidiah Swearinger is buried.Guest stars: Mary Scheer as Gladys, Tessa Netting as Hazel, Lincoln Melcher as Griff
|42||21||"The Great Escape"||Rich Correll||Adam Lapidus||May 24, 2017||213||0.99|
Ravi and Tiffany try to get campers to sign up for a wildlife hike, but only Jorge is interested. They become lost on their hike and reach the Canadian/U.S. border, which is overseen by two border guards: Marie Poutine on the Canadian side and Cosmo Dibble on the U.S. side. Dibble declines to let the children re-enter the United States without identification. The children learn that Poutine and Dibble used to be in a relationship, until she kept forgetting the various anniversary dates that he devised. The children help the border guards revive their relationship by having them agree to a single anniversary date. For helping their relationship, the children are allowed to re-enter the U.S. Meanwhile, Griff and Zuri begin a relationship, but Emma and Xander believe they are a bad influence for one another and attempt to keep them apart. When Zuri and Griff cannot be found, Xander, Emma and Lou search for them, believing that they went to a country music festival. After getting lost in the woods, Xander, Emma and Lou return to the camp and discover that Griff and Zuri never left. Xander and Emma decide to let the two be together. Later, Lou takes Griff and Zuri to the music festival. When their bus breaks down, Lou takes them on a shortcut through the woods, but they become lost and wind up at the Canadian border.
Guest stars: Lincoln Melcher as Griff, Tate Hanyok as Marie Poutine, Sean Whalen as Cosmo DibbleTrivia: This episode marks the last appearance of Kevin G. Quinn, Nathan Arenas and Nina Lu as Xander McCormick, Jorge Ramirez and Tiffany Chen.
References[change | change source]
- Matt Webb Mitovich (April 24, 2015). "Disney Channel's Jessie Spinoff Gets Title, Premise, Cast Additions". TVLine. Retrieved March 17, 2017.
- "Bunk'd Show Bios". Walt Disney Television Press. Retrieved March 30, 2019.
- Bruce Haring (March 18, 2019). "Bunk'd Adds Three New Cast Members for Season 4 on Disney Channel". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved March 18, 2019.
- "Luke's Back". Bunk'd. Disney Channel. No. 12, season 1.
- "Luke Out Below". Bunk'd. Disney Channel. No. 6, season 2.
- "A Bad Case of the Weasels / Griff Is in the House!". Bunk'd. Disney Channel. No. 1, season 2.
- "Mother May I?". Bunk'd. Disney Channel. No. 13, season 2.
- Mitch Metcalf (August 3, 2015). "Top 100 Friday Cable Originals & Network Update: 7.31.2015". Showbuzz Daily. Retrieved August 24, 2016.
- Mitch Metcalf (August 10, 2015). "Top 100 Friday Cable Originals & Network Update: 8.7.2015". Showbuzz Daily. Retrieved August 24, 2016.
- Mitch Metcalf (August 17, 2015). "Top 100 Friday Cable Originals & Network Update: 8.14.2015". Showbuzz Daily. Retrieved August 24, 2016.
- Mitch Metcalf (August 24, 2015). "Top 100 Friday Cable Originals & Network Update: 8.21.2015". Showbuzz Daily. Retrieved August 24, 2016.
- Mitch Metcalf (November 9, 2015). "Top 100 Friday Cable Originals & Network Update: 11.6.2015". Showbuzz Daily. Retrieved August 24, 2016.
- Mitch Metcalf (November 13, 2015). "Top 100 Friday Cable Originals & Network Update: 11.13.2015". Showbuzz Daily. Retrieved November 16, 2015.
- Mitch Metcalf (November 23, 2015). "Top 150 Friday Cable Originals & Network Update: 11.20.2015". Showbuzz Daily. Retrieved August 24, 2016.
- Mitch Metcalf (November 27, 2015). "Top 150 Friday Cable Originals & Network Update: 11.27.2015". Showbuzz Daily. Retrieved December 1, 2015.
- Mitch Metcalf (December 7, 2015). "Top 150 Friday Cable Originals & Network Update: 12.4.2015". Showbuzz Daily. Retrieved December 7, 2015.
- Mitch Metcalf (January 11, 2016). "Top 150 Friday Cable Originals & Network Update: 1.8.2016". Showbuzz Daily. Retrieved August 24, 2016.
- Mitch Metcalf (January 25, 2016). "Top 150 Friday Cable Originals & Network Update: 1.22.2016". Showbuzz Daily. Retrieved January 25, 2016.
- Mitch Metcalf (February 16, 2016). "Top 150 Friday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 2.12.2016". Showbuzz Daily. Retrieved February 16, 2016.
- Mitch Metcalf (February 22, 2016). "Top 150 Friday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 2.19.2016". Showbuzz Daily. Retrieved February 23, 2016.
- Mitch Metcalf (March 14, 2016). "Top 150 Friday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 3.11.2016". Showbuzz Daily. Retrieved March 14, 2016.
- Mitch Metcalf (March 21, 2016). "Top 150 Friday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 3.18.2016". Showbuzz Daily. Retrieved March 21, 2016.
- Mitch Metcalf (March 28, 2016). "Top 150 Friday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 3.25.2016". Showbuzz Daily. Retrieved March 28, 2016.
- Mitch Metcalf (April 4, 2016). "Top 150 Friday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 4.1.2016". Showbuzz Daily. Retrieved April 4, 2016.
- Mitch Metcalf (April 11, 2016). "Top 150 Friday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 4.8.2016". Showbuzz Daily. Retrieved April 11, 2016.
- Mitch Metcalf (May 2, 2016). "Top 150 Friday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 4.29.2016". Showbuzz Daily. Retrieved May 2, 2016.
- Mitch Metcalf (May 16, 2016). "Top 150 Friday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 5.13.2016". Showbuzz Daily. Retrieved May 16, 2016.
- Mitch Metcalf (May 23, 2016). "Top 150 Friday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 5.20.2016". Showbuzz Daily. Retrieved May 23, 2016.
- Mitch Metcalf (August 24, 2016). "Top 150 Tuesday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 8.23.2016". Showbuzz Daily. Retrieved August 24, 2016.
- Mitch Metcalf (August 25, 2016). "Top 150 Wednesday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 8.24.2016". Showbuzz Daily. Retrieved August 25, 2016.
- Mitch Metcalf (August 26, 2016). "Top 150 Thursday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 8.25.2016". Showbuzz Daily. Retrieved August 26, 2016.
- Metcalf, Mitch (August 29, 2016). "Top 150 Friday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 8.26.2016". Showbuzz Daily. Retrieved August 29, 2016.
- Metcalf, Mitch (September 19, 2016). "Top 150 Friday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 9.16.2016". Showbuzz Daily. Retrieved September 19, 2016.
- Mitch Metcalf (October 3, 2016). "Top 150 Friday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 9.30.2016". Showbuzz Daily. Retrieved October 3, 2016.
- Mitch Metcalf (October 10, 2016). "Top 150 Friday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 10.7.2016". Showbuzz Daily. Retrieved October 10, 2016.
- Mitch Metcalf (October 31, 2016). "Top 150 Friday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 10.28.2016". Showbuzz Daily. Retrieved October 31, 2016.
- Mitch Metcalf (November 7, 2016). "Top 150 Friday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 11.4.2016". Showbuzz Daily. Retrieved November 7, 2016.
- Mitch Metcalf (November 14, 2016). "Top 150 Friday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 11.11.2016". Showbuzz Daily. Retrieved November 14, 2016.
- Mitch Metcalf (December 5, 2016). "Top 150 Friday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 12.2.2016". Showbuzz Daily. Retrieved December 5, 2016.
- Mitch Metcalf (February 27, 2017). "Top 150 Friday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 2.24.2017". Showbuzz Daily. Retrieved February 27, 2017.
- Mitch Metcalf (March 6, 2017). "Top 150 Friday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 3.3.2017". Showbuzz Daily. Retrieved March 6, 2017.
- Mitch Metcalf (March 20, 2017). "Top 150 Friday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 3.17.2017". Showbuzz Daily. Retrieved March 20, 2017.
- Mitch Metcalf (March 27, 2017). "Top 150 Friday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 3.24.2017". Showbuzz Daily. Retrieved March 27, 2017.
- Mitch Metcalf (April 3, 2017). "Top 150 Friday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 3.31.2017". Showbuzz Daily. Retrieved April 3, 2017.
- Mitch Metcalf (April 10, 2017). "Top 150 Friday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 4.7.2017". Showbuzz Daily. Retrieved April 10, 2017.
- Mitch Metcalf (April 17, 2017). "Top 150 Friday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 4.14.2017". Showbuzz Daily. Retrieved April 17, 2017.
- Mitch Metcalf (April 24, 2017). "Top 150 Friday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 4.21.2017". Showbuzz Daily. Retrieved April 24, 2017.
- Mitch Metcalf (May 1, 2017). "Top 150 Friday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 4.28.2017". Showbuzz Daily. Retrieved May 1, 2017.
- Mitch Metcalf (May 25, 2017). "Top 150 Friday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 5.24.2017". Showbuzz Daily. Retrieved May 25, 2017.