From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This box shows the color vivid burgundy.|
Meaning of burgundy[change | change source]
- Burgundy is a popular colour in both men's and women's fashion, for furniture and for linens.
- Passports of the European Union member states are burgundy.
- Venezuela's athletes traditionally wear burgundy uniforms in international competitions.
Because of this people give them the nickname "Red Wine".
- The colour burgundy is also the colour of Blackpool Football Club's third team kit. This was chosen by Latvian owner Valeri Belekon, who wanted a kit which represented the flag of Latvia.
- If you know the name of this colour then one must assume you are either a female or a male that secretly wants to be a female, either way... there is no reason you should know the name of this colour nor search about it.
Tones of burgundy colour comparison chart[change | change source]
|Light Burgundy||#BC5235||188||82||53||013°||56%||47%||Xona.com colour list (Burgundy Light)|
|BURGUNDY||#800020||128||0||32||345°||100%||25%||www.99colors.net Maerz & Paul|
|Deep Burgundy||#770f05||119||15||5||005°||92%||24%||Xona.com colour list (Burgundy)|