The English Wiktionary has a dictionary definition (meanings of a word) for: cancer
Cancer can mean:
- Cancer, the disease
- Cancer (constellation), the constellation
- Cancer (astrology), the astrological sign
- Tropic of Cancer, a major circle of latitude
- Cancer (genus), a genus of crab
- Cancer (band), a British death metal band
- "Cancer", a song by Joe Jackson on his 1982 album Night and Day.
- "Cancer", a song by Filter on their 1999 album Title of Record.
- "Cancer", a song by My Chemical Romance on their 2006 album The Black Parade.
- Cancer (mobile suit), a mecha in the Gundam Wing anime.
- Cancer (comics), a Marvel Comics character
- 55 Cancri, a star system 40 light years away from Earth in which NASA has recently discovered five planets
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cancer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.