Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: capitol.|
Capitol can mean:
- Capitol building, a building in which a legislature meets, including:
- Capitol (board game), a Roman-themed board game
- Capitol (TV series), a U.S. soap opera
- Capitol Air Lines, a U.S. charter airline in the 1970s and 1980s
- Capitol Corridor, an Amtrak railroad corridor
- Capitol Records, a U.S. record label
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Capitol.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.