Capitol can mean:
- Capitol building, a building in which a legislature meets, including:
- Capitoline Hill in Rome (from which the word capitol derives)
- United States Capitol in Washington, D.C.
- Capitol of Puerto Rico in San Juan
- Capitole de Toulouse in Toulouse, France
- Capitolio Nacional in Colombia
- Capitolio Federal in Venezuela
- El Capitolio in Havana, Cuba
- Capitol (board game), a Roman-themed board game
- Capitol (TV series), a U.S. soap opera
- Capitol Air Lines, a U.S. charter airline in the 1970s and 1980s
- Capitol Corridor, an Amtrak railroad corridor
- Capitol Records, a U.S. record label
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Capitol.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.