|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: capitol.|
Capitol can mean:
- Capitol building, a building in which a legislature meets, including:
- Capitol (board game), a Roman-themed board game
- Capitol (TV series), a U.S. soap opera
- Capitol Air Lines, a U.S. charter airline in the 1970s and 1980s
- Capitol Corridor, an Amtrak railroad corridor
- Capitol Records, a U.S. record label
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.