Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: cast.|
- For acronym usages see CAST.
Cast can mean:
- Casting, a process where a material is put into a mold while it is a liquid, and then hardens into a shape
- Caste, social division in society
- Casting (performing arts), a pre-production process for choosing a cast of actors and other talent
- Orthopedic cast, a protective shell to hold a broken bone in place until it has healed
- In archaeology, a cavity that is formed by the decomposition of wood furnishings or human or animal remains, previously covered due to volcanic ash fall
In popular culture:
- Cast (comic), a comic series published in the Philippines
- Cast (band), an English rock and roll band from the 1990s
- Cast (Mexican band), a progressive Mexican rock band
- Cast, Finistère, a commune of the Finistère département, in France
- Cast (earthworm), mineral-rich organic matter that is excreted by earthworms
- Urinary casts, tubules found in urine
- Casting (tails), a process whereby animals can 'drop' their tail, which may or may not regenerate
- Cast (archery), the distance a bow can shoot its arrow
Related pages[change | change source]
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cast.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.