Category:CS1 errors: bibcode
This is a tracking categoryIt is used to build and maintain lists of pages—primarily for the sake of the lists themselves. They are not part of the encyclopedia's categorization scheme.
|Administrators: Please do not delete this category even if it is empty! |
This category may be empty occasionally or even most of the time.
This is a tracking category for CS1 citations that have
- length must be 19 characters (<message> = 'length')
- characters in position(s): (except as specified otherwise, violations produce 'value' in the <message> portion of the error message):
- 1–4 must be digits and must represent a year in the range of 1000 – next year (<message> = 'year')
- 5 must be a letter
- 6–8 must be letter, ampersand, or dot (ampersand cannot directly precede a dot; &. (<message> = 'journal'))
- 9 must be letter or dot
- 10–18 must be letter, digit, or dot
- 19 must be a letter or dot
To resolve this error, ensure that the
|bibcode= value is correct.
Pages with this error are automatically placed in Category:CS1 errors: bibcode.[a]
Notes[change | change source]
- Pages in the Book talk, Category talk, Draft talk, Education Program talk, File talk, Help talk, MediaWiki talk, Module talk, Portal talk, Talk, Template talk, User, User talk, and Wikipedia talk namespaces are not included in the error tracking categories.
References[change | change source]
- "1.2.3 - Bibliographic Identifiers". The SAO/NASA Astrophysics Data System.
|Contents:||Top – 0–9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z|
This category currently contains no pages or media.