This is a maintenance category, used for maintenance of the Wikipedia project. It is not part of the encyclopedia and contains non-article pages, or groups articles by status rather than subject. Do not include this category in content categories.
This is a tracking category. It builds and maintains a list of pages primarily for the sake of the list itself. They are not part of the encyclopedia's categorization scheme.
The subcategories of this category are hidden categories. To add a category to this category, add
This category contains hidden categories. Unlike normal categories, these are not displayed at the bottom of pages that are included in them, and are therefore hidden from readers.
Typically categories should be hidden if they are concerned with the maintenance or administration of the Wikipedia project itself but include mainspace articles.
Previewing a page whilst editing it will list the hidden categories used at the bottom of the page. If you have created a user account, you can make hidden categories show up next to normal categories at the bottom of all pages by setting the user preference 'Show hidden categories'.
This category has the following 200 subcategories, out of 4,535 total.(previous page) (next page)
- E number from Wikidata (12 P)
- ECHA InfoCard ID from Wikidata (129 P)
- Elections using electoral votes (41 P)
- Element data sets (1 C, 22 P)
- Element data sets/overview (2 P)
- Empty templates on articles (1 P)
- EQ articles needing ANSS url (1 P)
- EQ articles using 'aftershock' (25 P)
- Errors reported by Module String (15 C, 3 P)
- Europe stubs (3 C, 11,310 P)
- Exclude in print (272 P)
- Wikipedia articles needing factual verification (8 C, 10 P)
- FIFA player ID same as Wikidata (empty)
- FIFA player template using Wikidata (empty)
- File message boxes (9 P)
- Food stubs (1,142 P)
- Former good articles (17 P)
- Former very good articles (34 P)
- Formula One current (60 P)
- France geography stubs (11,974 P)
- Articles containing French-language text (2 C, 1,151 P)
- Harv and Sfn no-target errors (750 P)
- Harv and Sfn template errors (2 C)
- Hatnote templates with errors (empty)
- HDS different on Wikidata (51 P)
- HDS not on Wikidata (empty)
- Articles containing Hebrew-language text (1 C, 578 P)
- Hidden categories (4,535 C)
- Hidden templates using styles (20 P)
- History stubs (1,945 P)