Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: celebration.|
Celebration may refer to:
- Party, a social gathering or celebration
- Festival, a community gathering to celebrate something in particular
- The observance of a feast day or holiday
- The celebration of the Eucharist
- A Southeast Alaska Native cultural event
Celebration may also be:
- "Celebration" (Kool & the Gang song), a song by Kool & The Gang, notably covered by Kylie Minogue
- "Celebration" (Voices With Soul song), the debut single from girl band, Voices With Soul
- "Celebration", a song by Krokus from Hardware
- "Celebration", a song by Hafdis Huld from "Dirty Paper Cup"
- Celebration (Simple Minds album), a 1982 album by Simple Minds
- Celebration (Julian Lloyd Webber album), a 2001 album by Julian Lloyd Webber
- Celebration (Madonna album), a 2009 greatest hits album by Madonna
- Celebration (Madonna song), same-titled single by Madonna
- "Celebration", a piece by Paul McCartney from Standing Stone
- Celebration (Uriah Heep album), a 2009 album by Uriah Heep
- Celebration (band), a Baltimore-based band
- Celebration (Celebration album), a 2006 album by Celebration
- Celebration (musical), a 1969 avante-garde musical theater work by Harvey Schmidt and Tom Jones
- Celebration, alternate title for the 1971 concert film Celebration at Big Sur
- "Celebration Day", a 1970 song from the album Led Zeppelin III
- "A Celebration", a 1982 single by U2
- Celebration (Smokie album), an album by Smokie
- Celebration (Tyga song), a 2012 song by Tyga featuring T-Pain
- Celebration! The Fullerton College Jazz Festival 25th Anniversary, a 1997 album by the Fullerton College Jazz Bands and Jazz Singers
- Celebration (play), by Harold Pinter
- Celebration (painting), by Tyeb Mehta
- Celebration, Florida, a community in the United States, originally developed by The Walt Disney Company.
- Celebrations, a chocolate collection made by Mars, Inc.
- Star Wars Celebration, an official Star Wars convention
- Celebration (ship), a Holiday Class cruise ship operated by Carnival Cruise Lines
- The Celebration, 1998 Danish film
- The Celebration Theatre, a gay and lesbian theatre company in Los Angeles, CA
- The term used in the Bop It game instructions to notify that the player has reached the maximum score.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Celebration.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.