|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: cent.|
Cent could mean:
- Cent (currency), a one-hundredth subdivision of several units of currency
- Cent (music), a logarithmic measure of relative pitch or intervals
- Cent (measure), an Indian measure of land
- Cent (mass), a unit of mass for gemstones, equal to 1/100 of a Carat
- Cents, Luxembourg, a quarter of Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
Related pages[change | change source]
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.