Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: cent.|
Cent could mean:
- Cent (currency), a one-hundredth subdivision of several units of currency
- Cent (music), a logarithmic measure of relative pitch or intervals
- Cent (measure), an Indian measure of land
- Cent (mass), a unit of mass for gemstones, equal to 1/100 of a Carat
- Cents, Luxembourg, a quarter of Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
Related pages[change | change source]
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cent.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.