Carpenter at the Phoenix Comicon in May 2015
|Born||Charisma Lee Carpenter
July 23, 1970
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
|Spouse(s)||Damian Hardy (m. 2002; div. 2008)|
Charisma Lee Carpenter (born July 23, 1970) is an American actress. She is best known for playing the character Cordelia Chase in the television series Buffy the Vampire Slayer and its spin-off Angel.
Personal life[change | change source]
Carpenter was born in Las Vegas, Nevada. At 15, her family moved to Rosarito B.C., Mexico. Later, they moved to Chula Vista (a suburb of San Diego). After graduating high school, she was a San Diego Chargers cheerleader in 1991 before beginning her Hollywood career. She had also sky-dived. She married Damian Hardy on October 5, 2002. She gave birth to their son Donavan Charles Hardy on March 24, 2003.
Filmography[change | change source]
- Josh Kirby... Time Warrior (TV series) (1995)
- Malibu Shores (1996) (TV series)
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer (TV series) (1997-1999)
- Angel (TV series) (1999-2003)
- The Groomsmen (2001)
- See Jane Date (TVM) (2003)
- Miss Match (TV series) (2003)
- Charmed (TV series) (2004)
- Voodoo Moon (2005)
- Veronica Mars (TV series) (2005-2006)
- Flirting with Danger (TVM) (2006)
- Cheaters Club (TVM) (2006)
- Relative Chaos (TVM) (2006)
- Desperate Housewives 2009 : "Allison"
References[change | change source]
- "BBC - Cult - Angel - Charisma Carpenter - Living on the edge". Retrieved 10 June 2016.
Other websites[change | change source]
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Charisma Carpenter.|