Chelsea Clinton speaking during a campaign stop in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, April 2008.
|Alma mater||Oxford University|
|Parent(s)||Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton|
Early life and education[change | change source]
Clinton was born at Baptist Health Medical Center in Little Rock, Arkansas. She moved in to The White House when she was twelve years old when her father, Bill Clinton, became president.  She has helped her mother, Hillary Clinton, many times by campaigning for people to elect her mother as the first woman President of the United States.
Personal life[change | change source]
On November 30, 2009, it was announced that Clinton was engaged to Marc Mezvinsky, an investment banker. They married on July 31, 2010. On November 14, 2011, Clinton announced joining as a "special correspondent" for NBC News. She will continue as a PhD student.
Her youngest son, Jasper, was born in New York on July 2019. 
References[change | change source]
- Clinton, Bill (2004-06-22). My Life. Knopf Doubleday Publishing Group. ISBN 978-1-4000-4393-4.
- "Clinton daughter Chelsea engaged to be married". Retrieved 2009-11-30.
- "Chelsea Clinton". Biography. Retrieved 2020-08-22.
- Dyer, Helena. "Chelsea Clinton responds to criticism of her 'spinach pancakes'". Washington Post. Retrieved 2020-08-19.
- "Chelsea Clinton". Biography. Retrieved 2020-08-19.
- Rainey, James (November 14, 2011). "Chelsea Clinton on NBC: When media hire from political families". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved November 14, 2011.
- Dyers; Helena. "Chelsea Clinton welcomes third child with husband Marc Mezvinsky". Washington Post. Retrieved 2020-08-22.
- CNN, Dan Merica. "Chelsea Clinton gives birth to a baby boy". CNN. Retrieved 2020-08-22.
- Foussianes, Chloe (2019-07-22). "Chelsea Clinton Gives Birth to Her Third Child, Jasper Clinton Mezvinsky". Town & Country. Retrieved 2020-08-22.