Jump to navigation Jump to search
Coach could mean:
Transportation[change | change source]
- Coach (carriage), a horse-drawn carriage
- Stagecoach, An early form of long distance public transport
- Coach (vehicle), a type of passenger-carrying road vehicle.
- Coach (rail) a type of passenger car used in rail transport.
- Economy class in travel can be referred to as "coach"
Coaching[change | change source]
- Coach (sport), the director of athletes' activities in sports
Popular media[change | change source]
- Coach (TV series), an American sitcom starring Craig T. Nelson
- Coach (comics), a Marvel Comics character in X-Force
Corporations[change | change source]
- Coach Inc., an American leather goods company famous for its handbags
- Coach Canada, an inter-city coach company in Canada
- Coach USA, a bus transport company in the United States
People[change | change source]
- Jonathan Coachman, World Wrestling Entertainment personality a.k.a. "The Coach"
- Coach Ernie Pantusso, the character played by Nicholas Colasanto on the sitcom Cheers
- Mike Ditka, former head coach of the Chicago Bears and New Orleans Saints head coach, a.k.a. "Da Coach"
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Coach.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.