Jump to navigation Jump to search
Cohesion may mean:
- Cohesion (chemistry): the intermolecular attraction between like-molecules.
- Cohesion (computer science): a measure of how well the lines of source code within a module work together to provide a specific piece of functionality.
- Cohesion (geography): the part of shear strength that is independent of the normal effective stress in mass movements.
- Cohesion (linguistics): the linguistic elements that make a discourse semantically coherent.
- Cohesion (music): a Manchester-based four-piece band playing uplifting indie guitar pop.
- Cohesion (structural): the sociological and graph theoretical conception and measurement for maximal group or graphical boundaries where related elements cannot be disconnected except by removal of a certain minimal number of other nodes
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cohesion.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.