List of colleges and universities in Vermont
(Redirected from Colleges and universities in Vermont)Jump to navigation Jump to search
The state's largest school is its public university, the University of Vermont.
Institutions[change | change source]
References and notes[change | change source]
- Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching. "The Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education". Retrieved 2007-09-21.
- National Center for Education Statistics. "Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System". Retrieved 2007-09-05.
- U.S. News & World Report. "America's Best Colleges 2008". Retrieved 2007-09-05.
- School types are based on the Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education.
- Community College of Vermont. "Facts at a Glance". Retrieved 2007-09-05.
- Landmark College. "The Landmark College Story". Retrieved 2007-09-05.
- The enrollment count for Marlboro College includes 188 students at Marlboro College Graduate Center, which is listed as a separate school in IPEDS.
- New England Culinary Institute. "History". Archived from the original on 2007-08-23. Retrieved 2007-09-21.
- School for International Training. "Virtual Campus Tour". Archived from the original on 2012-09-20. Retrieved 2007-09-05.
- VCFA's only offered degree is the Master of Fine Arts, suggesting that its listing in the Carnegie Classification as an associate's college is a mistake.
- Vermont College of Fine Arts. "Vermont College of Fine Arts Progress Report January 2007—January 2008". Archived from the original (PDF) on 2012-09-20. Retrieved 2008-06-16.
- Vermont Law School. "VLS Press Kit". Archived from the original on 2007-08-08. Retrieved 2007-09-05.