Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: combination.|
Combination may mean:
- in chess a sequence of forcing moves, usually involving a sacrifice.
- in computer games it is called a combo.
- in mathematics, combination is about finding the number of possibilities to pick a number of objects from a set.
- in martial arts and combat sports it means a striking combination
- in security, it is a list of numbers which opens a combination lock
- in equestrian, a combination is several jumps one after the other
- Combinations is the name of the band Eisley's second studio album
- A motorcycle combination is also called a sidecar
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Combination.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.