From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Combination may mean:
- in chess a sequence of forcing moves, usually involving a sacrifice.
- in computer games it is called a combo.
- in mathematics, combination is about finding the number of possibilities to pick a number of objects from a set.
- in martial arts and combat sports it means a striking combination
- in security, it is a list of numbers which opens a combination lock
- in equestrian, a combination is several jumps one after the other
- Combinations is the name of the band Eisley's second studio album
- A motorcycle combination is also called a sidecar
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.