|City of Conway|
Clockwise from top: Toad Suck Square, Hendrix College, Donaghey Hall, SWN Offices, College of Business, Hendrix Village, University of Central Arkansas
City of Colleges
Location of Conway in Faulkner County.
|CSA||Little Rock-North Little Rock|
|Incorporated||October 16, 1875|
|• Mayor||Bart Castleberry (I)|
|• City Council|
|• City||46.19 sq mi (119.63 km2)|
|• Land||45.94 sq mi (118.98 km2)|
|• Water||0.25 sq mi (0.65 km2) 0.54%|
|Elevation||312 ft (95 m)|
| • Estimate |
|• Rank||7th in Arkansas|
|• Density||1,421.51/sq mi (548.85/km2)|
|• Metro||734,622 (US: 76th)|
|• CSA||905,847 (US: 60th)|
|Time zone||UTC-6 (CST)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-5 (CDT)|
|GNIS feature ID||0076661|
|Major airport||Clinton National Airport (LIT)|
|Website||City of Conway|
Conway is a city in the US state of Arkansas. 65,300 people live there and it is the 7th biggest city in its state. Most of its jobs are in technology, education, and retail. Its nickname is "City of Colleges" because three colleges are in it. It is home to the University of Central Arkansas and Hendrix College.
References[change | change source]
- "Office of the Mayor". City of Conway. Retrieved July 28, 2017.
- "City Council". City of Conway. Retrieved July 28, 2017.
- "2016 U.S. Gazetteer Files". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved Jul 18, 2017.
- "Metropolitan Statistical Area". U.S. Census Bureau. Archived from the original on October 21, 2016. Retrieved June 4, 2017.
- "Combined Statistical Area". U.S. Census Bureau. Archived from the original on August 10, 2016. Retrieved June 4, 2017.