Jump to navigation Jump to search
Corpus (plural corpora) is Latin for body. It can mean:
- Corpus Christi (disambiguation)
- Corpus (linguistics)
- Text corpus, a large set of text, usually organized by topic or by where the text came from
- Speech corpus, a similar large set of audio files/recordings
- Corpus callosum, a structure in the brain
- Corpora cavernosa, a pair of structures in human genitals
- Habeus corpus, a legal term that stops police from holding a suspect for too long
- Corpus delicti, a legal term meaning "body of the crime."
- Corpus luteum, a hormone gland in mammals
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Corpus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.