From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Corpus (plural corpora) is Latin for body. It can mean:
- Corpus Christi (disambiguation)
- Corpus (linguistics)
- Text corpus, a large set of text, usually organized by topic or by where the text came from
- Speech corpus, a similar large set of audio files/recordings
- Corpus callosum, a structure in the brain
- Corpora cavernosa, a pair of structures in human genitals
- Habeus corpus, a legal term that stops police from holding a suspect for too long
- Corpus delicti, a legal term meaning "body of the crime."
- Corpus luteum, a hormone gland in mammals
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.