Currywurst is a German dish. It is made from a pork sausage (German: wurst), sliced and covered in a curry sauce (usually ketchup or tomato paste blended with curry) and generous amounts of curry powder.
Although Berlin claims currywurst as its invention and "national dish", all over Germany, there are more than 20 different types of currywurst.
Other websites[change | change source]
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Currywurst.|
- All about Currywurst (German Fanpage)
- Currywurst Club Hamburg (German Fanpage)
- Deutsches Currywurst Museum Berlin
- Currywurst recipe variant and photos
References[change | change source]
- "Wo gibt's in Berlin die beste Currywurst?". Berliner Morgenpost newspaper. 30 August 2004. Retrieved 2008-03-06.