Da Chen (1962 – December 17, 2019) was a Chinese novelist. His works included Brothers, China's Son, Sounds of the River, Sword, and Colors of the Mountain. Brothers was awarded best book of 2006 by The Washington Post, San Francisco Chronicle, Miami Herald and Publishers Weekly. Chen was born in Huangshi, Putian, Fujian, China.
Bibliography[change | change source]
- Colors of the Mountain (1999)
- China's Son: Growing Up in the Cultural Revolution (2001)
- Sounds of the River: A Memoir (2002)
- Wandering Warrior (2003)
- Brothers (2006)
- My Last Empress (2012)
References[change | change source]
- MFA in Creative Writing - Faculty Archived 10 September 2011 at the Wayback Machine - Fairfield University
- Chen, Da (2006). A Montanha e o Rio (in Portuguese). Rio de Janeiro: Nova Fronteira. pp. dust jacket. ISBN 978-85-209-1992-7.
- Colors of the Mountain Author Da Chen Dies at 57
- Ghosts, grief and great love in China by Da Chen, My Last Empress. Ahram.org. Reprint from Reuters. 18 October 2012. Retrieved 21 October 2012.