Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Member of the U.S. House of Representatives|
from Illinois's 3rd district
|Assumed office |
January 3, 2005
|Preceded by||Bill Lipinski|
Daniel William Lipinski
July 15, 1966
Chicago, Illinois, U.S.
|Education||Northwestern University (BS)|
Stanford University (MS)
Duke University (PhD)
The district includes much of the southwest side of Chicago, along with several nearby suburbs. Lipinski is a member of the Blue Dog Coalition and is known as one of the more conservative Congressional Democrats.
References[change | change source]
- "Our Campaigns – Candidate – William O. Lipinski". ourcampaigns.com. Retrieved January 22, 2015.
- Panetta, Grace; Relman, Eliza (March 17, 2020). "Marie Newman defeated Rep. Dan Lipinski in major upset in Illinois' 3rd Congressional District". Business Insider. MSN. Retrieved March 17, 2020.
Other websites[change | change source]
- Congressman Daniel Lipinski official U.S. House site
- Dan Lipinski for Congress
- Dan Lipinski at the Open Directory Project
- Biography at the Biographical Directory of the United States Congress
- Voting record maintained by The Washington Post
- Biography, voting record, and interest group ratings at Vote Smart
- Campaign finance reports and data at the Federal Election Commission