David Berglas (1989)
|Born||30 June 1926|
|Occupation||psychological magician and mentalist.|
David Berglas (born 30 June 1926) is a British magician and mentalist. He was one of the first magicians to appear on UK television. In the 1950s, Berglas created what is now referred to as the "Holy Grail" of card magic, known as "The Berglas Effect." The effect was first named "The Berglas Effect" by Jon Racherbaumer in his 1984 book At The Table 
Movies[change | change source]
- The 1967 version of Casino Royale
- Stanley Kubrick's Barry Lyndon
- Albert R. Broccoli's Octopussy
- George Lucas's Willow
- Tim Burton's Batman
Honours[change | change source]
References[change | change source]
- "Jon Racherbaumer: At the Table". magicref.tripod.com.
- "David Berglas". IMDb.
- Davies, Caroline (28 December 2018). "Magician and mentalist David Berglas awarded MBE" – via www.theguardian.com.