David Bruce Cassidy
April 12, 1950
|Died||November 21, 2017 (aged 67)|
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
|Cause of death||Multiple organ failure|
|Occupation||Actor, singer, musician|
|Spouse(s)||Kay Lenz (1977–82)|
Meryl Tanz (1984–88)
Sue Shifrin (1991–2017)
|Children||Katie Cassidy and Beau Devin Cassidy|
David Bruce Cassidy (April 12, 1950 – November 21, 2017) was an American singer, actor, songwriter and guitarist. He had many hit songs between the 1970s and the 2000s. He played Keith Partridge in the television sitcom The Partridge Family in the 1970s. Cassidy was one of the contestants on Celebrity Apprentice 2011.
Personal life[change | change source]
Death[change | change source]
On November 18, 2017, it was announced that Cassidy has been hospitalized in Fort Lauderdale, Florida with multiple organ failure. He was in critical condition and was placed in a medically induced coma. Two days later, Cassidy was out of the coma and was waiting for a liver transplant. Cassidy died on November 21, 2017, aged 67.
References[change | change source]
- "502 Bad Gateway". www.newslivestreaming.com.
- "David Cassidy reveals he has dementia". NY Daily News. Retrieved 2017-02-20.
- Starkey, Adam (November 18, 2017). "David Cassidy in 'critical condition' with organ failure". Metro. Retrieved November 18, 2017.
- Press, Brian Ballou, and the Associated. "David Cassidy 'critical but stable' in Fort Lauderdale-area hospital with multiple organ failure". Sun-Sentinel.com.
- Chuck, Elizabeth (November 21, 2017). "David Cassidy, 1970s teen idol, has died at 67". NBC News. Retrieved November 21, 2017.
Other websites[change | change source]