From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: defense and defence.|
Defense or defence may refer to:
Tactics and strategy[change | change source]
- Defense (military)
- Defense (sports)
- Biological defense (disambiguation)
- Strategic Defense Initiative
- Civil defense
- Defence in depth
Politics and economics[change | change source]
Concepts in law[change | change source]
Other uses[change | change source]
- a chess opening by Black
- HMS Defence, Royal Navy ships of this name
- Defense of a doctoral thesis, also called viva voce; see dissertation
- La Défense, a business district in Paris
- The Grande Arche, commonly known as Arche de la Défense, in Paris
- DeFence, an art project
- Haganah (Hebrew for "The Defence"), a paramilitary organization in British Palestine
- Defence mechanism
- Defense in depth (computing)
Related pages[change | change source]
- All pages beginning with Defense
- All pages beginning with Defence
- All pages beginning with Defensive
- All pages with titles containing "Defense"
- All pages with titles containing "Defence"
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.