Dignity in humans involves the earning or the expectation of personal respect or of esteem.
Dignity could also mean:
- "Dignity" (Deacon Blue song), a song by Deacon Blue on their 1987 album Raintown
- "Dignity" (Bob Dylan song), a song by Bob Dylan on his 1994 album Bob Dylan's Greatest Hits Volume 3
- Dignity (album), a 2007 album by Hilary Duff
- "Dignity" (Hilary Duff song), a song by Hilary Duff on the album
- The Dignity of Labour, a 1979 album by The Human League
- Dignity and Shame, a 2005 album by Crooked Fingers
- Dignitas, an ancient Roman political idea to do with the influence of a citizen
- Dignitatis Humanae, the Second Vatican Council's Declaration on religious freedom
- Four Dignities of Shambhala Buddhism
Relating to non-governmental organisations:
- Dignitas International, a medical humanitarian organisation that aims to increase access to life-saving treatment and prevention in areas overwhelmed by HIV/AIDS
- Dignité (Centrale des Syndicats Libres de Côte d'Ivoire), a trade union centre in the Côte d'Ivoire, Africa
- DignityUSA, an organisation that works for 'respect and justice' for LGBT people in the Catholic Church in the USA. It is an organization of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender Catholics
- Dignity Village, a collective of homeless people that have created a shanty town near Oregon, USA
- Dignity for Disabled, a minor South Australian political party
- Dignity, Democracy, Motherland, a minor Armenian political party
- Dignity (Ar-Namys) Party, a major political party of Kyrgyzstan
Dignity may also refer to:
- Dignity Battalions, paramilitary combatants under the Manuel Noriega Regime in Panama in the 1980s
- Dignity plc, a major UK funeral company formed by a management buyout of the UK interests of Service Corporation International
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.