Dinara Sadretdinova the TV presenter of the weekly television program "Muslims"
Dinara Rafikovna Sadretdinova
June 4, 1976
Moscow, Russian SFSR, USSR
|Occupation||Actress and TV presenter|
May 31, 2003
Education[change | change source]
Sadretdinova studied at The Russian Academy of Theatre Arts, the Moscow Institute of Open Education and the Training Institute of Television and Radio.
Career[change | change source]
Sadretdinova was presenter of the television program Islam on the satellite channel "AST " from 1999 to 2001. In 2002, she became the TV presenter of the television program "Muslims" on the Information and entertainment channels. In March 2008, Sadretdinova was the guest of honor at the Al Jazeera International Documentary Film Festival in Qatar. She has been the guest of honor and presenter of the "Kazan International Festival of Muslim Cinema" two times. Sadretdinova has also be a part of the International Media Forum "Interaction in the common interest" in the Republic of Adygea. In October 2010, she was a part of the All Russian female Islamic Conference "Women will save the world" in the Chechen Republic. That year, she was listed among the "best 10 female journalists in the Islamic world" and was invited to the International Conference of Women Journalists, held in Iran, where she was awarded the international prize "The Word Zainab".
References[change | change source]
Other websites[change | change source]
- The Quran in the girls hearts . Dubai International Holy Quran Award
- TV-presenter of the weekly TV-program "Muslims" tells how she appeared in television and whether Russian TV viewer should wait for a new programme about Islam
- Official site of Dinara
- Women conference on "Role of women in modern society" to be held in Saratov
- A documentary film about TV presenter Dinara Sadretdinova, produced and broadcasted by Iranian channel PressTV Documentaries at YouTube
- International Festival of Muslim Cinema "Golden Minbar" at YouTube
- CNN Student News
- The headscarf makes me feel more feminine