Disappearance of Maura Murray
Maura Murray (born May 4, 1982) is an American woman who disappeared on the evening of February 9, 2004, after a car crash on Route 112 near Woodsville, New Hampshire, a village in the town of Haverhill. No one knows where she is. She was a 21-year-old nursing student finishing her junior year at the University of Massachusetts Amherst at the time of her disappearance.
References[change | change source]
- Associated Press (April 4, 2004). "Parents push search for student". Boston Globe. Archived from the original on October 21, 2017. Retrieved September 26, 2009.
- Schiavone, Christian (February 8, 2014). "Search for Hanson woman missing since 2004 continues". The Enterprise. Archived from the original on December 8, 2015. Retrieved March 18, 2014.
- "Maura Murray, Cold Case Unit, NH Department of Justice". NH Department of Justice, Office of the Attorney General. Retrieved October 8, 2016.
- Associated Press (February 8, 2009). "Five years later, case frustrates family". Boston Globe. Retrieved September 26, 2009.
- "New developments in search for missing UMass student". The Massachusetts Daily Collegian. January 31, 2006. Archived from the original on December 8, 2015. Retrieved March 18, 2014.