Jump to navigation Jump to search
Displacement is a word. It means that something is moved. More specifically, this movement can be:
- A displacement vector, from the original position to the current one.
- A special move in fencing to avoid an attack.
- Forced migration - people having to move to somewhere else, because of violence, war, or another reason.
- Displacement (surgery) - When a bone is broken, this refers to moving around the different parts of the broken bone.
- Displacement (psychology) - A subconscious defense reaction.
- Displacement (ship) - the amount of water a ship displaces when it floats.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Displacement.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.