|Birth name||Amala Ratna Zandile Dlamini|
|Born||October 21, 1995|
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
Amala Ratna Zandile Dlamini (born October 21, 1995), Stage name Doja Cat, is an American rapper, singer and songwriter. She has written many songs, including "Mooo!", which became an internet meme. Doja Cat's song "Say So" went viral on TikTok when a user of the site known as Haley Sharpe created a dance to the song.
Discograhy[change | change source]
References[change | change source]
- Bashford, Erin (November 8, 2019). "Doja Cat - Hot Pink - Clash Magazine". Clash. Retrieved November 12, 2019.
- "Girl to Know: Doja Cat". DNAMag.com. March 24, 2020. Retrieved May 28, 2021.
- Full birth name:
- "Amala Ratna": "ACE Repertory : DLAMINI AMALA RATNA". American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers. Retrieved August 18, 2020. and Doja Cat [@dojacat] (December 6, 2019). "It's just Amala. Not Amalaratna" (Tweet) – via Twitter.
- "Zandile": "Amalaratna Zandile Dlamini, Born 10/21/1995 in California". California Birth Index. Archived from the original on March 5, 2020. Retrieved August 26, 2018.
- Myers, Jess (October 2, 2019). "13 Talented Libras That'll Give You Balance this Zodiac Season". Ones to Watch. Retrieved May 24, 2020.
- Facebook; Twitter; options, Show more sharing; Facebook; Twitter; LinkedIn; Email; URLCopied!, Copy Link; Print (2019-10-30). "Doja Cat went viral. Now what? A hip-hop meme star gets serious, sort of, for her second act". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved 2020-09-28.
- "24-year-old Doja Cat is this month's 'One To Watch' Artist!". www.kissradio.ca. Retrieved 2020-09-28.
- "Doja Cat says her new album includes dancehall, afrobeat, funk and house tracks". The Line of Best Fit. Retrieved 2020-09-28.
- "Doja Cat Contracted COVID-19 Months After She Said She Wasn't 'Scared' of the Virus". PEOPLE.com. Retrieved 2020-09-28.
Other websites[change | change source]
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Doja Cat.|