Donald M. Blinken
|United States Ambassador to Hungary|
April 1, 1994 – November 20, 1997
|Preceded by||Charles H. Thomas|
|Succeeded by||Peter Tufo|
Donald Mayer Blinken
November 11, 1925
New York City, U.S.
|Alma mater||Harvard University|
Blinken was director and one of the founders of E. M. Warburg Pincus & Company. He was the board chairman of the State University of New York from 1978 to 1990. He was the American Ambassador to Hungary from 1994 to 1998 during the Bill Clinton presidency. He is the father of United States Secretary of State Antony Blinken.
References[change | change source]
- "WEDDINGS; Evan Ryan, Antony Blinken". The New York Times. March 3, 2002. Retrieved 2 February 2020.
- Harvard Alumni Directory. Harvard University. 1965. Retrieved November 22, 2020.
- "Donald Blinken". Council of American Ambassadors. Retrieved 2 February 2020.
- Blinken, Donald (December 1, 2017). "Art collector Donald Blinken remembers all about artists". Financial Times. Retrieved 2 February 2020.
- "Donald M. Blinken". US Embassy in Hungary. Retrieved 2 February 2020.