There are many kinds of dragons in the different cultures. In general:
- A dragon has none to four legs, claws, scales, spikes or optional wings.
- A dragon can look like a reptile, such as a snake.
- Some dragons can be heard about in stories, (e.g) George and the Dragon.
- The Chinese dragon is associated with the emperor of China. It is the symbol of Chinese Imperial power.
Dragons are in many stories such as How to Train Your Dragon (movie), and Harry Potter. Some stories, such as those by Anne McCaffrey, have dragons who are looking for help, or giving help. A dragon also appears in the Book of Revelation chapters 12-13, where he is seen as the Devil.
References[change | change source]
Other websites[change | change source]
- Dragons Across Cultures at Draconika