|Elimination Chamber (2014)|
|"Doomsday" by Nero|
|Date||February 23, 2014|
|Elimination Chamber chronology|
Elimination Chamber (2014) (No Escape (2014) in Germany) was a professional wrestling pay-per-view show made by WWE. It was held on February 23, 2014 at Target Center in Minneapolis, Minnesota. It was the fifth Elimination Chamber event held by the WWE.
There were two main events. The first saw The Wyatt Family defeat The Shield and the second saw Randy Orton successfully retain his WWE World Heavyweight Championship in an Elimination Chamber match against Daniel Bryan, John Cena, Cesaro, Christian and Sheamus.
Matches[change | change source]
Entrances and eliminations[change | change source]
|Eliminated||Wrestler||Entered||Eliminated by||Method of elimination||Time|
|1||Sheamus||2||Christian||Pinned after a Frog Splash off the top of a pod||26:00|
|2||Christian||4||Daniel Bryan||Pinned after a Single leg running dropkick||27:12|
|3||Cesaro||1||John Cena||Submitted to the STF||30:10|
|4||John Cena||5||Orton||Pinned after a Sister Abigail from Bray Wyatt||32:38|
|5||Daniel Bryan||3||Orton||Pinned after an RKO||37:33|
References[change | change source]
- "Cody Rhodes & Goldust def. Ryback & Curtis Axel (Kickoff Match)". WWE. Retrieved 2014-11-27.
- "Intercontinental Champion Big E def. Jack Swagger". WWE. Retrieved 2014-11-27.
- "WWE Tag Team Champions The New Age Outlaws def. The Usos". WWE. Retrieved 2014-11-27.
- "Titus O'Neil def. Darren Young". WWE. Retrieved 2014-11-27.
- "The Wyatt Family def. The Shield". WWE. Retrieved 2014-11-27.
- "Cameron def. Divas Champion AJ Lee by disqualification". WWE. Retrieved 2014-11-27.
- "Batista def. Alberto Del Rio". WWE. Retrieved 2014-11-27.
- "WWE World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton def. Daniel Bryan, John Cena, Sheamus, Cesaro & Christian in an Elimination Chamber Match". WWE. Retrieved 2014-11-27.