Emili Rosales i Castellà is a Catalan writer and editor. He began in the field of poetry, but quickly changed to writing novels. After publishing three books in four years, he dedicated five years to publish the fifth. The effort was rewarded when La ciutat invisible won the Sant Jordi award. It received good reviews. The novel has been translated to Spanish.
Rosales has also worked as a translator. He has been a literature professor. Occasionally he publishes book reviews in the press. He is the editorial director of Grup 62 (a publishing house) and Destino.
Work[change | change source]
Poetry[change | change source]
Novels[change | change source]
- 1995 — La casa de la platja
- 1997 — Els amos del món
- 1999 — Mentre Barcelona dorm
- 2005 — La ciutat invisible
Awards[change | change source]
- 2004 — Sant Jordi for La ciutat invisible
References[change | change source]
- "Interview with Emili Rosales". THE VIEW FROM HERE. Archived from the original on 29 April 2015. Retrieved 29 April 2015.
- El Periódico de Catalunya (ed.). "Emili Rosales, editorial director of Grup 62". web (in Catalan).
- "Emili Rosales". escriptors.cat (in Catalan). Archived from the original on 2015-04-15. Retrieved 2015-04-11.