Environmental impact of aviation
This is due to the noise pollution emitted from the aircraft while it is flying. It also takes fuel to fly the planes which causes pollution. Aircraft pollution has increased a great deal although flying or taking a transportation method that can carry more than a few individuals at a time is more environmentally friendly than a smaller vehicle.
References[change | change source]
- "Noise Pollution Sources: Aircraft". www.macalester.edu. Archived from the original on 2013-06-13. Retrieved 2017-11-26.
- "Public awareness on the impact of aircraft noise pollution on health - Call For Participants". www.callforparticipants.com. Retrieved 2017-11-26.
- International Civil Aviation Organization, Air Transport Bureau (ATB) (undated). "Aircraft Engine Emissions". Retrieved 2008-03-19.
- Enviro.aero (undated). "What is the impact of flying?". Retrieved 2008-03-19.
- Travis, David J. (2002). "Contrails reduce daily temperature range". Nature 418 (6898): 601. doi:10.1038/418601a. PMID 12167846.