Jump to navigation Jump to search
Eric Emerson Schmidt
April 27, 1955
Falls Church, Virginia, U.S.
|Residence||Atherton, California, U.S.|
|Alma mater||Princeton University|
University of California, Berkeley
|Salary||US$1.25 million (2015, base salary)|
US$108 million aggregate (with bonuses, stock options)
|Net worth||US$12.6 billion (May 2017)|
Wendy Boyle (m. 1980)
Eric Emerson Schmidt (born April 27, 1955) is an American businessman and software engineer. He is known for being the Executive Chairman of Google from 2001 to 2015 and Alphabet Inc. from 2015 to 2017.
References[change | change source]
- "Forbes Profile Eric Scmidt". Forbes. May 16, 2017. Retrieved May 16, 2017.
- "Eric Schmidt to become technical advisor to Alphabet".
- "Eric Schmidt is stepping down as the executive chairman of Alphabet". 2017-12-21.
- "Google Biography for Dr. Eric Schmidt". Retrieved 18 July 2016.
- "Google's Eric Schmidt Talks About How to Run the World (Not That He Wants To)". Los Angeles Times. 9 June 2008. Retrieved 18 July 2016.
- "Forbes List of Billionaires". Forbes. Retrieved May 16, 2017.
Other websites[change | change source]
- Eric Schmidt on IMDb
- http://www.mobileworldlive.com/on-stage/mwc/mobile-world-congress-2010-keynote-eric-schmidt-ceo-google/ Mobile World Congress 2010 Keynote: Eric Schmidt, CEO, Google] (February 2010)
- How Google Works (The best ideas, by TECHmED)
- Class Action employee suit naming Schmidt
- Shareholder suit naming Schmidt