Ernest J. Sternglass
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ernest Joachim Sternglass
|Died||February 12, 2015 (aged 91)|
|Institutions||Naval Ordnance Laboratory|
Westinghouse Research Laboratories
University of Pittsburgh
Radiation and Public Health Project
Ernest Joachim Sternglass (September 24, 1923 – February 12, 2015) was an German-American physicist and writer. He was the emeritus professor at the University of Pittsburgh and Director of the Radiation and Public Health Project.
References[change | change source]
- "Physicist Ernest Sternglass dies at 91". Cornell.edu. Retrieved February 19, 2015.
Other websites[change | change source]
- Radiation and Public Health Project website
- 1992 interview
- Dr. Sternglass' book Secret Fallout is available as a free download. (April 2006)
- Criticism of Sternglass' findings by Robert Holloway  of Nevada Technical Associates, Inc.
- Pauling on 1958 petition signed by 2,000 American scientists