Eta or ETA may mean:
- Eta, of the Greek alphabet (Η, η)
- Eta Aircraft eta, a very high performance German glider
- Burakumin, a Japanese social minority group (Eta is an old, derogatory name)
- Eta reduction in mathematics: see lambda calculus
- Eta (Potato Chip), a New Zealand brand of potato chip, produced by Griffin's Foods
- Eta Carinae, a highly luminous hypergiant double star
- Eta meson, a physics particle: see list of mesons
- Eta (letter in Greek alphabet, lower case only), symbol for efficiency in scientific discourse
- Estimated time of arrival
- Estimated Time Amount when using μTorrent, Azureus, and other BitTorrent clients.
- Education And Training Administration, flight training software by Talon Systems
- Euskadi Ta Askatasuna (Basque: Euskadi Ta Askatasuna) is a Basque paramilitary nationalist organization.
- ETA SA, a watchmaking company
- ETA, a. s., electrotechnical company from Hlinsko, Czech Republic  Archived 2008-01-09 at the Wayback Machine
- Electronic Technician's Association
- Electronic Travel Authority, Australian electronic visa
- Elektrosektionens Teletekniska Avdelning, An electronics club at Chalmers University, Sweden 
- Employment and Training Administration, a branch of the US Department of Labor
- Engineering and Technology Academy, a school is San Antonio, and part of NEISD
- Environmental Transport Association, a UK motor car breakdown and rescue organisation
- Eric the Actor, see Eric the Midget
- Estonian Broadcasting Agency (Eesti Teadete Agentuur), a defunct Estonian news service
- Ethiopian Teachers' Association, a trade union centre for Ethiopia
- Ethiopian Telecommunication Agency
- Evangelical Theological Association, an associated teaching institute of the Melbourne College of Divinity
- Eidiko Tmima Alexiptotiston, Greek special operations unit
- A numerical weather prediction model formally known as the Eta
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Eta.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.