|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: executive.|
Executive may mean:
- Executive (government), a branch of government or local authority
- Executive order, an edict issued by a member of the executive branch of a government
- Executive system (or executive functions), the brain processes involved in high-order cognition
- Executive car, a size of car
- Architecture of Windows NT#Executive, an internal part of modern Microsoft Windows
- Manager, also known as a corporate executive; a manager in a corporation
- Chief executive officer (CEO) or chief executive is the highest-ranking corporate officer
- Executive format, a special paper size in the United States and Canada
- The Executive, a fictional belt-less raincoat in the American sitcom Seinfeld
- Executive (Lebanese magazine), a Lebanese newsmagazine
- Studio executive, an employee of a movie studio
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.