The English Wiktionary has a dictionary definition (meanings of a word) for: exposure
Exposure comes from the Latin word "expōnere" which means to put out. It can mean:
- Lack of protection over prolonged periods under weather, extreme temperatures or dangerous substances (see also: hypothermia, radiation poisoning)
- Exposure (toxicology): When a toxin gets on or into a person's body
- Exposure (photography), the total amount of light allowed to fall on the sensor during the taking of a photograph
- Exposure, a 1979 music album by Robert Fripp
- Investment, a financial holding in a particular market sector
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Exposure.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.