From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Exposure (disambiguation))
Exposure comes from the Latin word "expōnere" which means to put out. It can mean:
- Lack of protection over prolonged periods under weather, extreme temperatures or dangerous substances (see also: hypothermia, radiation poisoning)
- Exposure (toxicology): When a toxin gets on or into a person's body
- Exposure (photography), the total amount of light allowed to fall on the sensor during the taking of a photograph
- Exposure, a 1979 music album by Robert Fripp
- Investment, a financial holding in a particular market sector
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.