Jump to navigation Jump to search
Fahrenheit may refer to:
- Gabriel Fahrenheit, a German physicist
- Fahrenheit, the temperature scale
- Fahrenheit (album), an album by Toto
- Fahrenheit (comics), a comic book character
- Fahrenheit (cologne), a cologne made by Christian Dior
- Fahrenheit (Taiwanese band), a Taiwanese boy band
- Fahrenheit (Fahrenheit album), their first album
- Fahrenheit (Thai band), a Thai rock band
- Fahrenheit (video game), a 2005 video game
- Fahrenheit (1994 video game), a 1994 video game
- Fahrenheit 9/11, a movie by Michael Moore
- Fahrenheit 451, a novel by Ray Bradbury
- Fahrenheit 451 (1966 movie), François Truffaut's movie adaptation
- Fahrenheit graphics API, computer software
- 7800° Fahrenheit, an album by Bon Jovi
- Farrenheit, an American rock band
- Fahrenheit (denim), an American denim/fashion company based in Washington, DC 
- Fahrenheit (roller coaster), a roller coaster opening at Hersheypark in the 2008 season
- Fahrenheit Project, a series of downtempo/ambient musical projects by various artists
- Fahrenheit (Chilean band), a chilean Hard rock band.
| This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.