Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Fantasy (psychology), a situation imagined by an individual or group, which does not correspond with reality but expresses certain desires or aims of its creator
- Fantasy movie, movies with fantastic themes, usually involving magic, supernatural events, make-believe creatures, or exotic fantasy worlds.
- Fantasy (fragrance), a women's fragrance by Elizabeth Arden, endorsed by Britney Spears
- Fantasy, another name for Gamma-hydroxybutyrate, a date-rape drug
- Fantasy sport, a game where fantasy owners build a team that competes against other fantasy owners based on the statistics generated by individual players or teams of a professional sport
- Sexual fantasy
- Fantasy (music), a free-form musical composition
- Fantasy (Aldo Nova song), a song by Aldo Nova
- Fantasy (Appleton song), 2003 single by the British-Canadian duo, Appleton
- Fantasy (Aiko Kayo song), a 2004 single by the Japanese singer
- Fantasy (The Blizzards song), a 2007 single by the Irish band
- Fantasy (Carole King album), a 1973 album by Carole King
- Fantasy (Mariah Carey song), 1995 single by Mariah Carey
- Fantasie (album) a 1988 album by Münchener Freiheit
- Fantasy (Münchener Freiheit album), the English version
- Fantasy (R&B group), a vocal group based in New York
- Fantasy Records, a United States-based record label founded in 1949
- Fantasy (Jay Chou album), Jay Chou's 2nd album which was released on 1st September 2001
- Fantasy (Lena Philipsson album), a 1993 album by Lena Philipsson
- Fantasy (Candy Lo album), an album by Candy Lo (盧巧音)
- Fantasy (Earth, Wind & Fire), 1977 song by Earth, Wind & Fire
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fantasy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.