From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Fantasy (psychology), a situation imagined by an individual or group, which does not correspond with reality but expresses certain desires or aims of its creator
- Fantasy movie, movies with fantastic themes, usually involving magic, supernatural events, make-believe creatures, or exotic fantasy worlds.
- Fantasy (fragrance), a women's fragrance by Elizabeth Arden, endorsed by Britney Spears
- Fantasy, another name for Gamma-hydroxybutyrate, a date-rape drug
- Fantasy sport, a game where fantasy owners build a team that competes against other fantasy owners based on the statistics generated by individual players or teams of a professional sport
- Sexual fantasy
- Fantasy (music), a free-form musical composition
- Fantasy (Aldo Nova song), a song by Aldo Nova
- Fantasy (Appleton song), 2003 single by the British-Canadian duo, Appleton
- Fantasy (Aiko Kayo song), a 2004 single by the Japanese singer
- Fantasy (The Blizzards song), a 2007 single by the Irish band
- Fantasy (Carole King album), a 1973 album by Carole King
- Fantasy (Mariah Carey song), 1995 single by Mariah Carey
- Fantasie (album) a 1988 album by Münchener Freiheit
- Fantasy (Münchener Freiheit album), the English version
- Fantasy (R&B group), a vocal group based in New York
- Fantasy Records, a United States based record label founded in 1949
- Fantasy (Jay Chou album), Jay Chou's 2nd album which was released on 1st September 2001
- Fantasy (Lena Philipsson album), a 1993 album by Lena Philipsson
- Fantasy (Candy Lo album), an album by Candy Lo (盧巧音)
- Fantasy (Earth, Wind & Fire), 1977 song by Earth, Wind & Fire
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.