|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: setting.|
Setting can mean:
- A place where something is set
- Set construction in theatrical scenery
- Setting (fiction) in literature
- Campaign setting in role playing games
- Setting - a frame - in psychoanalysis and psychotherapy- all the basic rules regulating place, time and behaviors within which therapeutic process and therapeutic alliance evolve
- A Setting is a term used in Irish traditional music to describe a version of a tune that is incompatible when played together with other versions of the same tune.
- Tracking (education), grouping students by ability.
- In computers and electronics, can refer to the configuration of options of the software or device
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.