Federal Assembly may refer to:
- Federal Assembly (Russia), the Russian federal parliament
- Federal Assembly (Czechoslovakia), the former Czechoslovak federal parliament
- Federal Assembly (Federation of Rhodesia and Nyasaland), the former federal parliament of the Federation of Rhodesia and Nyasaland
- Federal Assembly of Yugoslavia
Under the German name Bundesversammlung:
- Federal Assembly (Austria), the name for a joint session of the two chambers of the Austrian federal parliament
- Federal Convention (Germany), a formal convention that elects the country's Federal President
- Federal Convention (German Confederation), the only organ of the German Confederation (1815-1866)
- Federal Assembly (Switzerland), the Swiss federal parliament
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Federal Assembly.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.