Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: ford.|
Ford can mean more than one thing:
- Henry Ford, U.S. inventor; or other members of his family
- Ford Motor Company, car company started by Henry Ford; and the cars and trucks it makes
- Gerald Ford, former U.S. President
- Harrison Ford, U.S. actor
- ford, a safe, shallow place to get to the other side of a river
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ford.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.