(Redirected from Founders)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: founder and founders.|
Founder could mean:
- Entrepreneur, in the sense of one who founds (starts) a company
- Laminitis, a horse illness in which "foundering" is a common symptom
- Founder Group, China's second-largest personal computer vendor
- Founder effect, a biological idea used to explain genetics in a small isolated population
Founders could mean:
- Founding Fathers, often called the "Founders", people who are important in starting an institution
- Founding Fathers of the United States, the political leaders who participated in the American Revolution as leaders of the Patriots
- Founders, a race of beings in the fictional Star Trek universe
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Founder.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.