Jump to navigation Jump to search
France is a country in Europe.
France may also refer to:
- "La France", a single released by the Dutch pop group BZN.
- La France (rose), an hybrid tea rose developed in 1867 by Jean-Baptiste Guillot.
Transport[change | change source]
- La France (airship), a dirigible built by Arthur Constantin Krebs and Charles Renard in 1884.
- SS France (1871), an ocean liner.
- SS France (1912), an ocean liner.
- SS France (1961), an ocean liner later renamed SS Norway.
- Anatole France (Paris Métro), a station of the Paris Métro.
Radio[change | change source]
- Radio France, the French public service radio broadcaster.
- Radio France Internationale, a French public radio network.
Television[change | change source]
- France Télévisions, a French public national television broadcaster.
- France 2, France 3, France 4 and France 5, four French public television networks.
- France Ô, a satellite channel featuring programming from all the France's overseas departments and territories around the world.
- France 24, a French satellite and cable TV news channel.
People[change | change source]
In French-speaking countries, France may also be a woman's first name:
On rarer occasions, it may also be a surname:
- Anatole France, nom de plume of French writer .
- Cécile de France, a Belgian actress
- C.V. France, English actor
Other uses[change | change source]
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title France.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.