|Plumeria alba (White Frangipani)|
Plumeria (common name Frangipani) is a small genus of 7-8 species that grow in tropical and subtropical Americas. The genus consists of mainly deciduous shrubs and trees. P. rubra (Common Frangipani, Red Frangipani), that grows in Mexico, Central America, and Venezuela, produces flowers ranging from white, yellow to pink. From Mexico and Central America, Plumeria has spread to all tropical areas of the world, especially Hawaii, where it grows so abundantly that many people think that it is native there.
Plant[change | change source]
Plumeria obtusa Gallery[change | change source]
Other websites[change | change source]
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Frangipani.|
- Frangipani, Plumeria, Lonely Hearts Posts and New Books to Read! Archived 2007-03-10 at the Wayback Machine - Informative but non-scholarly essay on Plumeria.
- Portuguese Flora Brasiliensis: Plumeria
- (in French) Dok Champa Muang Lao: Plumeria Flowers, fleurs des frangipaniers, fleurs du Laos. Présentation de toutes les méthodes de multiplications : par bouture, semis, greffe ou encore marcottage. Archived 2007-01-24 at the Wayback Machine
- (in Dutch) plumeria's in nederland kweken
- Bali Plumeria Archived 2020-06-14 at the Wayback Machine
- Photos of White Frangipani (Plumeria Alba)